54 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x16 Lucky

That was some power Lee's girlfriend, Eve has and using it on him for dumping her for Faye was impressive but i wonder how she died in the first place

1x17 Curse

I had a felling the curse was fake because he would of told Cassie sooner if it was that dangerous for them to sleep together but it was convincing and Eva's magic being taken from Faye was interesting

Reply 135#135 bala's post

Getting Adam to help the girls to use their magic to enhance their love life was amusing and Blackwell using his magic to save the others was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-28-2012 02:22 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-5-2012 03:56 ]

1x19 Crystal

Diana being the other Blackwell in the circle was a surprise

1x20 Traitor

Faye and Jake working together to steal Dawn's medicine turned out to be better then they expected when they found the crystal instead and I hope Cassie finds out how her grandmother really died

1x21 Prom

Watching Diana and Cassie listening to their mothers talking about their father was interesting but with history about to repeat itself lets hope they found out the truth about Blackwell and Diana finding out Charles is no better because he killed Amelia

Reply 154#154 bala's post

She was in Swingtown before Life Unexpected which was also cancelled after just one season

Reply 156#156 bala's post

Her mother lived next door

1x22 Family

I'm glad they were able to stop Blackwell from using the crystal skull to kill the witches but I would liked to of seen what powers a Balcoin circle of witches had

54 123
Thread