Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Zoe saying that's Dr wench to the boy was amusing but I'm glad she reached her 30% by discovering the boy was suffering from the bends and Lemon telling George's parents to got to H.E.Double hockey sticks was priceless

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Zoe trying to encourages Rose to enter the annual Miss Cinnamon Cider Pageant i thought would be a disaster after seeing her auditions, hearing her sing was a pleasant surprise but she looked like she enjoyed the clog dancing

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Who would of thought Lemon was so powerful to put a curse on Annabeth and the other Belle's so they can't get pregnant before her and after all that initiation Zoe turned it down but what she said to Lemon was nice

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

Zoe hiding her new friendship with AnnaBeth was amusing but what Lavon said when she told him was priceless and then being dumped when she became Memory Matron was a little predictable but Zoe taking the heat about the key chain was nice consideing what she had just done

1x13 Sweetie Pies & Sweaty Palms

The way Lemon secretly got her father a date for the dance was interesting and Wade's payback for what Zoe did was amusing but the flowers were the icing on the cake

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 17:40 ]

1x14 Aliens & Aliases

I'm not surprised that Eric got fired for saying aliens talk to him and the way Zoe convinced Didi that the photo of Lemon she found was hers was impressive but Lemon not being herself was amusing

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I was surprised that Zoe went along with the alien implant

1x15 Snowflakes & Soulmates

I'm impressed that George stopped the registry wedding for the real big white wedding but with Lavon and Didi breaking up was sad for her

1x16 Tributes & Triangles

Lavon being expected to host a cocktail party in George's honor after being named Bluebell's Man of the Year was amusing and i hope what George said to his father before his heart attack isn't the last thing he said

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-25-2012 02:46 ]

1x17 Heart To Hart

I was hopping George would find out about Lemon's affair with Lavon but he looked unsure about seeing them kissing and Lemon deciding she must befriend Zoe was never going to work

1x18 Bachelorettes & Bullets

Zoe telling Lemon about George's suspicions about her affair with Lavon after seeing them kiss was nice but having to go with them on the bus was amusing and about time he knew the truth

Thread