Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hart of Dixie gets full Season Pickup

I think some major points have been missed here. George has strong feelings for Zoe that he won't admit to. He's a good guy, loyal and is going to marry his high school sweet heart even if he knows deep down they've less in common than they used to. He's clearly more suited to Zoe, but his loyalty to Lemon will keep him where he is....(well until he finds out she cheated and then I'm sure we are going to see some fireworks!) This was definitely highlighted in the last episode were he refused to ask Zoe to call her father knowing how difficult that would be for her. He put her before his very ill father. Then, the hand holding, at the end, cemented that!

But, the one that most impressed me in this episode was Wade. He clearly feels that he is not good enough for Zoe and, in fact, he feels that George is the better man. Which is a shame, it's a pity Wade doesn't believe in himself more because he's probably got the best heart of them all. I think he genuinely cares for Zoe much more than anyone else. The fact that he asked Zoe to call her farther for George was pretty telling too.

I can't believe we have to wait 5+ weeks for this to come back.....noooooooooooo

Hey guys, any shows similar to this that I should check out?

No, but I saw some clips of that and thought about checking it out.

Yep

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Thanks, I will check it out.

Thread