Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 123#123 arksongbird80's post

If it get people posting i will do whatever it takes

Disaster Drills & Departures

Well we knew Zoey wouldn't leave she not the type

The Big Day

Well nice cliffhanger with love triangle

Reply 133#133 arksongbird80's post

don't you mean She ?

Reply 140#140 arksongbird80's post

Yep it was good returning episode all that fuss over returning a knife was amusing

Always On My Mind

Well Zoey couldn't help it but she won the bet . Look like Ruby is going to cause trouble for the mayor it should be amusing.

If It Makes You Happy

Well trust Zoey to get into a mess with the patient but i liked how Lenon realise why he liked being the mayor so much

Hart of Dixie : Suspicious Minds Actors' Preview

Suspicious Minds

Well you just knew Zoey big mouth would get her into trouble but she really make her situation worse and having her as a friend can really backfire on Lavanne

Hart Of Dixie - Walkin' After Midnight Actors' Preview

Walkin' After Midnight

Zoey what have you gotten yourself into and a sleepwalking situation was bound to backfire but Wade pushing him into lake was rather amusing

Reply 159#159 arksongbird80's post

So are you rooting for them Wade and Zoey because i am

I Walk The Line

Well asking a chicken to select who the next mayor will be when they was a tie but it's a good thing Zoey managed to get absentee ballet before the chicken decided . Seriously Wade he really had to make the situation worse with the trailer

Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me

Well Lem helping out her friend with her business was nice consider she wanted to do the same business but her organisation skill is what she was good and glad they realise they make a good team. . Zoey really can't help and get her self into a situation in the town .

Achy Breaky Hearts

Well Lemon using Zoey to break up Levon and ruby worked but she than realise she had to get them back together was amusing and boys camping trip lead to some interesting revelation for Wade . Zoey not realise that Wade wanting to talk was sad in fact it did seem rather insensitive at the end of the episode she could easily asked what wrong?.

Blue Christmas

Lemon opening her big mouth and telling Ruby about her and mayor certainly broke them up . Zoe lies to her mother were rather ridiculous but she knew there were lies . Trust Zoey to give Santa a vacation

Reply 181#181 arksongbird80's post

Zoe trying a different technique to deal with Wayne was bound to backfire

Islands in the Stream

George mother kidnapping George and Zoe was rather amusing but it's good thing Tamsy was able to get another boat and go and get them which lead some interesting conversation

Reply 192#192 codebreaker's post

She was getting a lit big head after she finally had people respect and Brick birthday surprise was great

Reply 195#195 codebreaker's post

That has got be one of best proposals i have seen and i loved how it was her who did it unlike conventional way of him doing it

Thread