Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

Well i knew Wade would screw up with Zoey

Reply 202#202 codebreaker's post

Well that thing about small town everyone knows and pies are common

Why Don't We Get Drunk?

Are you being serious i thought the whole zoe and george thing was ancient history but spring break thing at start was amusing.

This Kiss

Well Zoey trying avoid George was rather amusing but you just knew they would kiss for the play . Wade and lemon own a bar was bound to cause problem but finding the cook was amusing.

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Zoey really create problems everywhere she goes and i am not surprised he didn't want her to consult on his tumour.  Lemon and wade own rama-jama is best storyline because they opposite but they make good business partner but you just knew taking down the wall would been a bad idea.

Reply 217#217 codebreaker's post

I really hope Zoey doesn't comeback but how comes no one mentioned chemistry between Wade and Lemon i thought they were going to hook up that would made this a great clifhanger ?.

3x01 Who Says You Can't Go Home

I can't believe we are on 3rd season already and i had a feeling Zoey would get home-sick on Bluebell and would want to move back

Friends in Low Places

I have to say Zoey new boyfriend first day in Maybelle was rather crazy but i am surprised he stayed after all the horrible things that happen to him  but trust meatball to ruin Lemon secret

3x03 Take This Job and Shove It

Well Lemon quitting her society club  by spray painting the wall was rather amusing .

George ringing zoey after getting his hand stuck in Levon's niece dress was amusing.

Reply 235#235 codebreaker's post

All that trouble just for a movie was certainly amusing but Wade really can't help himself but him making friend with Joel should be interesting  .

How Do You Like Me Now?

Well trust Zoey to overreact to the poll but i have to say seeing Joel drunk was priceless and i really would like hear the full song,  did we ever get hear it by George?. The fact that those girls had it as mp3 track was priceless   .

Meatball trying to win Lemon back was good effort since landed front cover of the magazine

Reply 241#241 arksongbird80's post

They had every right Zoe should of been honest instead she lied and pretended to be someone else , you know the saying first impression count this is a good example . Zoe keeps on making the same mistakes again and again which are amusing for storyline purpose but it also makes her annoying character .

How exactly was she pushed out of the way she was given an opportunity and got outbid ? .

I agree with George guy need his head examined

Reply 243#243 arksongbird80's post

It's not that wade didn't let her back in it's the fact wade realise Lemon wanted something else and he told her that . .

If your running business together you want a business partner who will stay with you no matter what and Lemon didn't but your right the rammer jammer wouldn't be same without them .

Am i the only one secretly wanting them to fall in love with each other .

Agreed but wouldn't it been cheaper for them if he wasn't in the episode ?

Reply 245#245 arksongbird80's post

Gorgeous guy ?

Even if George isn't there -there still have wade and Lavon ?

No i am not trying to debate which guy is cuter i just making a point Geroge isn't only male actor

I Run to You

This episode proves no matter what Zoe says he still in love with wade but i have say to say  wade unintentional consequence of asking those guys pay their bar tab was priceless of all the people to kidnap they choose Joel.

Well Lemon finding out who bought Fancy's had another unintentional consequence for her father .

Miracles

Well i have to say even Zoey can really get surprised but trying get her family together but accidental setting up Joel's mother with one of her relatives was rather amusing . Wade kissing Zoey was priceless but with Tanzi returning thing are about get interesting

Reply 256#256 codebreaker's post

I almost felt bad for Brock that women is a tornado

Reply 258#258 arksongbird80's post

No she a huge burden for him i hate women who impose on a nice man and expect them look after them after they got themselves into that situation Brock wasn't responsible

One More Last Chance

Finding out who the father of Shelby baby was a nice surprise and look like Wade has his work cut out for him with that boy

Reply 270#270 codebreaker's post

Zoey trying hide her other party was amusing because you know she would eventually find out but her mother moving to Bluebell is going to be interesting

Thread