Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 Blue Christmas

Trust Zoe not to know the patient played Santa before giving him four day sick leave and Lavon being careless with the ring was bound to cause confusion

2x11 Old Alabama

Lemon and AnnaBeth's plan to get Lavon to let them cater the First Feast was interesting as he knew all along but George giving advice to Brick on how to handle his new relationship was priceless and Zoe and Wade's relationship coming to a head in front of the town was just bad timing

2x12 Islands in the Stream

Lemon asking Shelby to help find out who her fathers secret girlfriend is was amusing as it was her bra they found down the sofa  and George's mother's plan to forces George and Zoe to address their feelings for was a little extreme

2x13 Lovesick Blues

The flu epidemic forcing Wade to stay at his ex-girlfriends house was bound to cause Zoe to become jealous but him bringing it back to BlueBell was ironic and Lemon's plan for the perfect night with Walt was would of been interesting if she didn't begins to feel under the weather

2x14 Take Me Home, Country Roads

Zoe's dirty mind when Wade was spelling out fu* was amusing as he was only going to say fun when she agreed to spend the weekend together but falling in the mud was priceless

2x15 The Gambler

Wade has only himself to blame for loosing the battle of the bands competition and the zombie proposal was amusing

2x16 Where I Lead Me

Zoe agreeing to be maid of honour was a surprise and having the difficult job of watching Wanda's crafty mother didn't help but getting her to the wedding against her will was great

2x17 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

The pity pies was over the top but the voodoo doll was amusing and the Run From Wade song was priceless and catchy, I'm not surprised Magnolia caved over Shelby moving in especially with the new motor

2x18 Why Don't We Get Drunk

Wade and Lemon competing in Lavon's contest in order to win the grand prize to buy the Rammer Jammer was interesting but Wade playing dirty was amusing and making it a draw because of Brick being in hospital was nice

2x19 This Kiss

I can't believe they lost all their staff two days before the opening but both going behind the other back to hire someone was amusing

2x20 If Tomorrow Never Comes

The wine and fight night being a success was amusing considering there was no wine or fight and then to bring the celling down was tragic and Zoe almost chocking to realise she's alone was interesting

2x21 I'm Moving On

Rose and Max taking matters into their own hands and playing matchmaker after Zoe's attempts at online dating hit a few snags was amusing and Tansy was bound to feel uncomfortable with Zoe

2x22 On the Road Again

Zoe having to deal with a medical emergency on the plane was interesting as she meet an unexpected companion

Reply 224#224 bala's post

Zoe agreeing to help Brick track down George was amusing because of all the place he could be he just happened to be in the next motel room and Lemon hiding a little secret about sleeping with Meatball was surprising

3x02 Friends in Low Places

Zoe and Joel working out Lemon and Wade had been faking their relationship was amusing as Meatball also crashed the party and spilled the beans

Reply 232#232 bala's post

George needing medical attention after getting his hand trapped in Lynly's dress while on a tutoring lesson was funny and Frank has to be the worst private investigator ever

3x04 Help Me Make It Through the Night

Wade hiding from the boyfriend of his latest conquest was amusing and AnnaBeth being worried after Zoe found a cyst was understandable, Lavon's big surprise was priceless

3x05 How Do You Like Me Now?

Zoe volunteering herself to help on the adventure camp was one thing but including Joel without asking him first was bound to backfire but going there drunk was amusing, Meatball getting his kiss captured on film was a nice memento

3x06 Family Tradition

Zoe gate crashing the party was great way to find out about her biological father's relatives but not being honest to who she really is was bound to backfired big time and earrings in the coleslaw was careless

3x07 I Run to You

Lavon using the excuse of coaching the track team to avoid talking to AnnaBeth was cruel and who would of thought Joel's writing would get back on track after being held for ransom

Thread