Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revenge Premiered on ABC on September 21, 2011

Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.

Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She's met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town. But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn't exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she's returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Revenge Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-10-2013 08:14 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-5-2011 08:25 ]

I am actually looking forward to this

Revenge - Season 1 Promo (Pilot . #4)

This looks good. Hopefully we'll get it when it starts to air.

1x01 Pilot

I liked the way Emily let the cat out of the bag by asking Lydia how her husband was knowing that Conrad is married to Victoria

Just watched it. I think it's great! all the intrige and all the lies. I just wonder how long it is going to take for Jack to figure out it's her. And Nolan doesn't look nearly old enough to have his own company, but it looks like he is as good in figuring out intriges as she is. They will make a great team and both pay the price for it.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 9-5-2011 14:11 ]

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but poisoning him was great way expose the lie and the fact that one person knows her name i can't believe allow him to help ?.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Where the second episode it hasn't aired yet?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

OK I'm confused i must of put this in the wrong place

Edit
I'm going to delete it and put it in the right place

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-22-2011 19:01 ]

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Revenge 1x03 Promo

I loved the second episode. And that guy so deserved it. But I hope Jake's father pulls through although it didn't look like he would.

Reply 13#13 kellemanske's post

Yeah it was another good episode i am glad how she managed to trick him but she really start making  alance she has a big task ahead of her.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I'm looking forward to the next episode since Victoria is getting suspicious. But the dog is great since he still recognizes her. I wonder how he became the dog of Jack.

Reply 15#15 kellemanske's post

I assume he took the dog when she was put in foster care

Reply 16#16 bala's post

yeah, I guess, but why was she so surprised to see him then in that first episode? And how come she ended up at the 'prison' (seen in first epi), that wasn't foster care.

Reply 17#17 kellemanske's post

I am guessing it will explain later in flashback how else are they going keep you intrested in the show.

1x02 Trust

Bill Harmon got what he deserves but i was surprised he didn't try to contact Emily about the bad advice and i can't believe it took Declan's dad so long to come to his aid, i think most father drunk or not would go to their kids in trouble

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

What could he do she also lost the money hook him so he had no idea she was behind it.

Thread