Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 180#180 arksongbird80's post

It certainly make her job rather difficult since she in a coma but it flushed her mother out which is a good thing

Well,
That was an interesting episode.
Now they are back and Mason finding out...
Can't wait...

Reply 184#184 kellemanske's post

I'm feeling like this show has lost some of it's punch.  Same characters always moving around each other.  We need a new character intro or some dramatic something  or development. IDK.....Last season always had a new twist, but there aren't many twists it seems.   STILL ENJOYABLE THOUGH>

Am I being too harsh?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 185#185 arksongbird80's post

Yes i think it has lost it's punch but mason finding out certainly make it more difficult since he's the only one so far to figure out her real identity.

Reply 186#186 bala's post

I think he's on the cusp of figuring it out!  :}

2x05 Forgiveness

I assumed a mothers instinct would recognise her daughter so talking to Emily knot knowing was interesting and what will the do about Mason who think he's onto something with the missing scar

2x06 Illusion

Victoria and Conrad remarrying so they can't testify against each other was crafty and framing Conrad for Gordon Murphy's murder was interesting as he was released shortly afterwards which was incredible

2x07 Penance

Mason thinking Emily and Amanda are lovers was amusing but he was lucky Amanda didn't kill him and getting him arrested was an interesting twist

2x08 Lineage

Interesting flashback to 2006 and I'm not surprised Victoria aranged her mothers demise after making her take the blame for killing her father when she was a child

2x09 Revelations

You just knew Victoria would use the Ashley video to her advantage but the way Emily salvaged the situation at Ashley expense was impressive

Reply 196#196 codebreaker's post

I am finding this season rather dull i mean season 1 was so much better this season has been rather disappointing because nothing really happens. There no mystery going on unlike season 1 where we had no idea what happened at the beach.

Reply 197#197 bala's post

The trouble Jack has got himself into is interesting

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

Jack has become irreverent who really cares about his character -the only reason they give this storyline is keep him on the show.

They aren't even doing anything with Declan and Charlotte anymore.   Sigh

Reply 200#200 arksongbird80's post

i wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't get 3rd season.

2x10 Power

Declan discovering what was in the the coffee beans was interesting but leaving one on the floor was a bad mistake

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

well yeah, that wasn't very smart, but searching them in the first place wasn't smart.
Although it looks like the brother is starting to get second thoughts about things.
Wonder what Aiden's gonna do with his sister.
He left Emily in the dark before and just took off, and seeing her with daniel might just trigger him not to say anything.
Wonder what the breadcrums to Nolcorp are gonna turn up.
And why doesn't Amanda just ask Emily to take care of the boys...

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 1-13-2013 06:10 ]

2x11 Sabotage

The bidding war on the bottle of wine was bizarre but not being drinkable I found amusing and the lift attack came as a surprise

Reply 208#208 codebreaker's post

It really was good plan but it does look like there are more players now that we know Norland girl is working for them.

Reply 209#209 bala's post

I had a feeling she was initiative ever since she came after Nolan, but I wonder how Marco is going to revenge her.

Thread