Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i thought daniel was shot atleast and i wonder if he is going to spoil emilys/ amandas plans or if he is going to help, im glad tyler is dead he was sick
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 121#121 babysexylexy's post

round and round we go......

Lexy:  why would he spoil emily/amanda's plans??  How
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 122#122 arksongbird80's post

This all unforeseen consequence of emily/amanda's plans- she only take down victory Tyler was unexpected problem she didn't account for and now he going get arrested for his murder

reply bala & arksongbird80's post

because he is confused  maybe, or he tells his beloved mother and sister who emily/amanda is, maybe jack finds out now and daniel gets in there way    yep id say we are definately going round, i hate having to wait a week for the next episode im a little impatient
always repect peoples opinions

I still believe it was Daniel in that was shot in the first episode, but because so many people are fond of Daniel, they changed it into Tyler.
I didn't see it coming that the Japanese would take the real Emily. But I feel really sorry for Jack!
Looks like Emily has got another way to stay in town now and Nolan somehow got in contact with the Japanese.
Curious what that's all about. Was it a way of him to keep taps on Emily/real Amanda? Or did Nolan find a way to call him to convince him to come back for Emily?

1x15 Chaos

I assume Daniel killed Tyler which I'm pleased about but i also believe there will be another twist coming

1x16 Scandal

What novel change that the Graysons wealth was Daniel downfall in getting bail and how long can Emily keep the lie about her real identity with so many people looking for Amanda

Revenge 1x17 promo

Special 'From the beginning'

This was a nice catch up with what has happened so far.
I can't wait till this starts again.

Doubt

Not a great returning episode but it was nice Emily beat that guy up

Reply 129#129 kellemanske's post

That special was a great recap of what's happened so far but my favourite is still the first take down with Conrad and Lydia's affair

1x17 Doubt

Victoria manipulating the sketch artists drawing was predictable but who she had drawn was interesting and having Daniel attacked to get him out of prison was a little brutal but paid of for now and what will Emily do with the photos and tape

1x18 Justice

The Grayson's are getting desperate with jury tampering but what Emily did with the blood stained sweatshirt was impressive and what she heard at the end was great

Reply 135#135 codebreaker's post

Yes but even she thought she knew everything so it nice to see character get a surprise

Absolution

Well i have to say Daneral really surprised everyone with that interview

Legacy

Legacy gave a good look at where Amanda's path to revenge started!  Love it.  Now I would LOVE to see her and the japanese guy's path!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread