Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 141#141 spratt89's post

Good news

Reply 142#142 bala's post

AWESOME!  Love it.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-10-2012 23:54  
Legacy gave a good look at where Amanda's path to revenge started!  Love it.  Now I would LOVE to see her and the japanese guy's path!  
Yes i loved this episode as it revealed how Amanda need encouragement from him into seeking revenge i just hope he realised the monster he created as result

Reply 144#144 bala's post

I'm thinking he does since he told her to stay on the path and stop with the emotion.  He's got her number I bet!

Grief

Well who would thought it was the dog they were burying

Reply 147#147 bala's post

Well the dog was REALLY old.  Kinda feel bad for Charlotte.  She just can't get anyone on her side.

Reckoning

What a season final and with fake Amanda twist who actually thought She would actually made of a move on Nolan afterwards but it didn't happen. Now another season arc keep us watching second season

1x19 Absolution

It's a good job Nolan was upstairs at Carole's when she pulled the shotgun on Emily

1x20 Legacy

What Amanda was going to do to her boyfriend back in 2002 was crazy but nice to get more to her past

1x21 Grief

Victoria having the upper hand for stealing the evidence hidden in the painting didn't last long but the way Daniel conned her into giving it to him was dirty and Nolan underestimated the White Haired Man

1x22 Reckoning

Amanda coming back pregnant has obviously spoilt Emily's plans and the Grayson kids are becoming chips of the old blocks

Reply 149#149 bala's post

Holy Smokes Batman it's a baby!  Fabulous!!  The plane explosion was good.    I can't beleive they killed of Madeline Stowe so I'm thinking....hmmmm how will she come back    

Next year looks promising!   

Daniel and Ashley??!  Eww

Reply 154#154 arksongbird80's post

The question is ..............is it his ?

Reply 155#155 bala's post

Whhaaaaaa hahahahahahhaah

Hmmmmmmmm NO!  that's my answer.  Yours....  

**we should make a poll!

Oh don't you know Victoria will have gotten off the plane or something like that. No way her character is killed off.

Yeah Bala, it's not going to be his is it? Good way to "reset" almost everything though!

Thread