Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revenge 2x01 Sneak Peek #1 "Destiny"

Revenge 2x01 Sneak Peek #2 "Destiny"

Revenge 2x01 Sneak Peek #3 "Destiny"

Destiny

Well a good start to second season you really can't keep a bad women down but faking her death trusting her daugher is bound to get her caught and it look like in next episode she comes back. You would think she would be smarter to kept a lower profile.

Reply 165#165 bala's post

I figured she wasn't dead and I really loved the Clam Cam!!!     That was awesome.  I wonder where Nolans new pad will be?  I feel so bad for Charlotte.  She's just really caught in the middle.  Poor thing.  I like that Emily is going between Victoria and her daughter though!!   Bring it on!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Resurrection

Conrad must have relished at the job he was given.  And that was a great way to come out of hiding in full glory.  Sucks about the inheritance though.   I think daniel is starting to see what Ashley is sticking around for and looking at Emily again.

Reply 168#168 arksongbird80's post

Yes but i am curious what happened to Amanda mother and where is she ?

Reply 169#169 bala's post

witness protection or the equivalent?

Confidence

It would be that Victoria would take all the drama and turn it into something powerful.  She's making a come back.  Glad to see the Revenge training guy is all for Emily/Amanda.  He likes her I think.  I wonder what she'll do with that info. Until then, lets find mom!

Poor Amanda/Emily....she's not coming out on top of this is she.

Reply 172#172 arksongbird80's post

She really smart once her family found out all the secrets she really didn't have a choice

2x00 Special The First Chapter

What a great special bringing use back up to speed with a refresher from last season and look forward

2x01 Destiny

It's a good job Charlotte whispered in Emily ear about her mother and typical Conrad having her institutionalised to get control of her inheritance but if Victoria comes back from the dead there is no inheritance

2x02 Resurrection

I had a feeling from the start that Jack is the babies father because I think Emily told her a lie to keep her in control and Emily using the video to find out about her mother was great but it almost costing her life was predictable

2x03 Confidence

It's a shame Emily didn't search Aiden after knocking him out because the woman at the motel could be her mother but saying I'll take the head after hitting him was amusing

2x04 Intuition

Lets hope Kara shocking Aiden hasn't fried the hard drive he was holding and Emily using the journal in the hope to flush Victoria out was impressive but after Amanda's fall I'm surprised they made it to the hospital alive and Emily remembering her mother tried to drown her should make things interesting

Reply 179#179 codebreaker's post

That was a way to keep the amanda character without having to actually see her!.   Emily seemed very distraught over Amanada's health.  I hope it was legitimate and not because she lost her "in".    Emily's mom is CRAZY!  I wasn't expecting that.    I'm glad Aiden is around.  He's being Emily's rock.  

Thread