37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just watched it. I think it's great! all the intrige and all the lies. I just wonder how long it is going to take for Jack to figure out it's her. And Nolan doesn't look nearly old enough to have his own company, but it looks like he is as good in figuring out intriges as she is. They will make a great team and both pay the price for it.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 9-5-2011 14:11 ]

I loved the second episode. And that guy so deserved it. But I hope Jake's father pulls through although it didn't look like he would.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I'm looking forward to the next episode since Victoria is getting suspicious. But the dog is great since he still recognizes her. I wonder how he became the dog of Jack.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

yeah, I guess, but why was she so surprised to see him then in that first episode? And how come she ended up at the 'prison' (seen in first epi), that wasn't foster care.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I like it a lot that she doesn't tell him anything but that he helps her and then is surprised about the outcome.
But I think she's going to need him when Victoria gets more suspicious. And the thing with Michael was great.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

looks like next week we're going to find out

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I agree. I think this is currently the best show on TV.

I don't think it's that. I actually think Tyler want's to use Daniel to get money to go out and to gain trust with Daniels parents.
I think that he uses Emily to blame for everything because she is the only one who looks right through him and he is trying to discredit her by blaming her for the fact that Daniel started drinking again.

that other girl is the real Emily Thorne right? So why the hell did she kill Frank?

Reply 49#49 bala's post

when I wrote this, I actually didn't see the last 2 minutes yet, but I still don't understand completely. It looks like they are friends, but at the same time, I don't understand why she would come to Emily/Amanda knowing it could jeaperdise everything. And I also didn't get how Frank got the key to go into the file room.
And Nolan's solution to the Tyler problem was unexpected.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I don't know how things are with the viewercifers, but this looks like the kind of show that should be able to make it.
But you're right, this really needs to get renewed or at least get a decent ending.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I actually think that he warden taught her everything she needed to take revenge, hense why she said 'I thought you better then that'.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

yes, you are right. But I think she finally saw the advantage of being Amanda after experiencing the disadvantages.
Trouble is going to come from it, that much is for sure, but emily will figure it out.
The Japanese guy was a surprise. I wonder what he has to do with it.
And next weeks episode is going to be great!

I know that she had help. Not only from the japanese guy, but also from the warden in a previous episode. But I wonder why he helped her. What was his gain in that revenge. I also wonder why they both told her about taking revenge. I thought most people encourage forgiveness.
I also try to think of how Emily and the partyplanner became friends and why. Because it looks like she is turning on Em

If he didn't want to her to take revenge, he wouldn't have helped her.
Money: ok, but I would think he had enough of that. She couldn't have given him that much money cause then she wouldn't have anything left for her current lifestyle.
I thought that maybe he had lost someone in 9/11 since the greysons framed her father for funding that attack.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I think we never had a promo say so little and yet get me so excited about the next episode

Reply 72#72 bala's post

so he really is death. I was still thinking it was possible that he survived.

Emily was lucky to walk into her house when she did, otherwise Tyler might have found her secret hiding place with all the evidence. The lawyer is a nice twist. Wonder what she has planned for him. And the gun being empty was smart. Nolan showing up with the brother was great. And Emily exploiding the situation by making Tyler prime suspect in the murder of Frank was clever.
Still wonder how she is going to get rid off 'Amanda', cause it looks like she is going to cause more trouble now she knows there is more to the story of her 'father'.
That new trailer looks like a new twist in the story. Makes my like Daniel a lot less. You just don't use someone you love that way. Especially since she has nothing to do with it. But Conrad deserves it...

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I am still wondering how Emily met Ashley. And how danger is she now she isn't a real friend anymore cause of her jealousy of Emily and the influence of that idiot Tyler.
And I'm wondering if they are setting up father Grayson for the killing of his son, later in the season.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 1-5-2012 12:58 ]

Reply 80#80 bala's post

somewhere in a previous episode Tyler started setting up Ash against Em, because Ash really wants to be a part of the circle instead of just working for them. And if I'm not mistaking she went to Victoria and told her a few things that didn't sound that friendly. Ever since I've noticed a few stabes under water, a few less friendly expressions, ...
(episode 8 en 9)

37 12
Thread