138 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revenge Premiered on ABC on September 21, 2011

Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.

Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She's met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town. But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn't exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she's returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Revenge Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-10-2013 08:14 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-5-2011 08:25 ]

1x01 Pilot

I liked the way Emily let the cat out of the bag by asking Lydia how her husband was knowing that Conrad is married to Victoria

Reply 10#10 bala's post

OK I'm confused i must of put this in the wrong place

Edit
I'm going to delete it and put it in the right place

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-22-2011 19:01 ]

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x02 Trust

Bill Harmon got what he deserves but i was surprised he didn't try to contact Emily about the bad advice and i can't believe it took Declan's dad so long to come to his aid, i think most father drunk or not would go to their kids in trouble

Reply 20#20 bala's post

She said she would wire him the money in the afternoon and later on the phone she said she would double it but he jump the gun as expected so he may have only got a little of her money or none at all

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Victoria thought she had one over Emily when she put Michael next to her but her face was priceless when Michael's plus one confirmed Emily's story and i think the icing on the cake would be if Victoria gets the blame for the Senator's e-mails

Reply 26#26 bala's post

With the ip address coming from her house then her husband is bound to suspect her considering she tried to stop them before

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I think she will when it's too late

1x04 Duplicity

I know Emily spotted the hidden camera in the psychiatrists office but that was very unprofessional to record her patients without them knowing but not allowing Emily to see her father after he was arrested and locking her in the room when she was a child i think she had it coming

1x05 Guilt

Lydia coming back to the Hampton's should make things interesting but her intent on finding Emily's secrets would of be a little easier with the hidden camera if she hadn't of sent it to her place but then again it did catch Frank chasing her before she fall and Charlotte taking her mothers new car turned out good for her when she gave her the car

1x06 Intrigue

Frank catching Nolan on the CCTV will make things interesting and Tyler spiking Daniel's drink was cruel

1x07 Charade

I wonder why Emily chose to use that identify and the fact that Warden Sharon is willing to help her again was a surprise but Tyler's interference will be interesting and so glad Amanda took care of Frank

138 1234567
Thread