94 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Suburgatory Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Suburgatory Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Suburgatory Premiered on ABC on September 28, 2011

Single father George only wants the best for his 16-year-old daughter, Tessa. So when he finds a box of condoms on her nightstand, he moves them out of their apartment in New York City to a house in the suburbs. But all Tessa sees is the horror of over-manicured lawns and plastic Franken-moms. Being in the 'burbs can be hell, but it also may just bring Tessa and George closer than they've ever been.

Tessa (Jane Levy) and George (Jeremy Sisto) have been on their own ever since Tessa's mom pulled a "Kramer vs. Kramer" before she was even potty trained. So far, George has done a pretty good job of raising Tessa without a maternal figure in their lives, but suddenly he's feeling a little out of his league. So it's goodbye New York City and hello suburbs. At first Tessa is horrified by the big-haired, fake-boobed mothers and their sugar-free Red Bull-chugging kids. But little by little she and her dad begin finding a way to survive on the clean streets of the 'burbs. Sure, the neighbors might smother you with love while their kids stare daggers at your back, but underneath all that plastic and caffeine, they're really not half bad. And they do make a tasty pot roast.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Suburgatory Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-10-2013 09:18 ]

I might give this a shot at first i thought no way but i have heard good things about this show.

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Pilot

Well the single dad really learn find a better women to help him with his daughter

Reply 5#5 bala's post

What a strange coincidence that Tessa was lumbered with Dalia while her dad was with Dalia's mother but the sports bra did nothing for her figure

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well the fact everyone thought she was gay was amusing but seriously where can they go with this show?

The barbecue

Well getting kissed by a guy she hated was amusing BUT KISSING the geek was funny.

If neighbour don't look after neighbour they will have little neighbour was great line.

Those question she asked Ryan were amusing but dad questioning her was great.

You just knew Barbecue would be problematic but running out propane was ridiculous.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

What a poser Ryan was when he was washing the car but Tessa using Evan was cruel but i don't suppose he's complaining and you cant blame George for thinking those guy's were gay

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am surprised that their wife don't suspect anything

1x03 The Chatterer

George joins the PTA was amusing but who would of thought he would become well-liked by the other moms and didn't go down well with queen bee Sheila

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well women getting advice about their husband was amusing

Don't Call Me Shirley

Well it was rather obvious who stole the dolls but her plan to take the blame backfired

Reply 13#13 bala's post

How embarrassing having the teacher putting the mike in your face while you are eating and who took the dolls was obvious

1x05 Halloween

George being determined to prove to Halloween-hater Dallas that being scared can be fun was amusing but Dallas trying to get her own back was great

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Dallas husband was a surprised

Charity Case

Well trying raise money for charity really backfired everyone thinking she was charity case .George alarming the maid was amusing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

George in the shower was amusing but i don't think i would of gone back to the dentist and taking Gladys to school was interesting but backfired in a big way

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well Glady was able to sell it and live in house thanks to that.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I thought he brought an inflatable but far play to him making the money from selling them

94 12345
Thread