Thread
Printable Version

Suburgatory Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Entering Eden

Nice surprise o see Alicia Sliverstone guest star but line 'you can't date a women who has my baby inside of her' made me laugh   . The dog situation was amusing.

1x18 Down Time

I was impressed that George had the patients when Dallas was depressed in the bed shop and all because her divorce was finalized

1x19 Entering Eden

The doctor trying to spoil Eden and George's kiss was amusing but her being Jill and Noah's surrogate was awkward, Dalia and her friends trying to brain storm in the bathroom was a waste of time, I did like the dog chase but why did they stole their bags of dog cloths

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 44#44 spratt89's post

More good news

The Motherload

Well i have say this taking mother days to whole new level with some great cliffhangers

1x20 Hear No Evil

Some of George's thoughts were amusing after Noah and him made a deal regarding his relationship boundaries with Eden and Tessa new makeover was a little creepy

1x21 The Great Compromise

I'm surprised Dallas allowed Dalia to have a kangaroo in the house but the mess it made was amusing

1x22 The Motherload

Finding out Sheila had dated James Ingram was a surprise to Fred and I can't believe this is the third show with Whoopi Goldberg being in it or her voice as Yakult

Homecoming

Not a great start to the season but it was nice to see how she spend her summer .

2x01 Homecoming

The train conductor saying Chatswin bitches was amusing especially when all the girl got off and hanging the baby on a hanger was bizarre

2x02 The Witch of East Chatswin

What happened at the country club when Noah and George dress as each other was amusing

2x03 Ryan's Song

I was surprised Noah and Carmen went to the opera and Tessa helping out by babysitting for him was interesting especially when the electrical strangler rang the bell but you just knew George and Dallas' first date wouldn't go well

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well taken a life coach wasn't the best move

2x04 Foam Finger

God knows what Dallas used to do in the bedroom because if what she did with George was the best she had considering it lasted only seconds was bizarre and the number one foam finger was amusing

2x05 The Wishbone

Tessa going to her Grandmother to spend Thanksgiving with her mother would of been nice if she had arrived but turning up at George's and hugging Dalia thinking it was Tessa was crazy and Sheila catching Malik in the shower was amusing

2x06 Friendship Fish

Smoking the friendship fish for four weeks instead of four hours was crazy and I'm not surprised Tessa got food poisoning

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

What a way to test a friendship

Thread