Thread
Printable Version

Suburgatory Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 Krampus

What happened after Ryan found out he's adopted was bizarre but you just knew it would ends in a chaos and the present George got was priceless "I'm back Biches" was amusing

2x08 Black Thai

I'm not surprised Tessa annoyed as a reward for their PSAT test results she got ice cream and Dalia got a car but the dance off was amusing

2x09 Junior Secretary's Day

Poor Tessa having her wisdom teeth removed and Fred taking up residence in George's basement after a career set-back was bizarre as Sheila suspects George of covering for him

2x10 Chinese Chicken

You would of thought that when Tessa learnt what life would be like as a football player's girlfriend she would of run a mile but making the other girls see the light was a better idea

2x11 Body Talk

Dallas asking Yoni for help when Yakult was feels depressed was bizarre and Sheila asking Tessa to set Lisa up on a date was interesting

2x12 Body Talk

How ridiculous being excommunicated when Dallas learnt part of her property is in East Chatswin and Tessa  producing the Chatswin High TV show was disappointing as all they wanted to talk about was Ryan

2x13 Blowtox and Burlap

Dallas having a bad reaction to a cosmetic was unfortunate and because of that George had to eat the 18-course meal for two from renowned Chef Julio on his own but the state of her face was scary

2x14 T-Ball & Sympathy

George and Dallas coach a T-ball team was a disaster as Dallas had them playing dirty

2x15 Leaving Chatswin

Marty passing away before he had chance to leave Chatswin was sad and who's bright idea was it for Dalia to sing at his wake

2x16 How to Be a Baby

Tessa's first book review while on her intern-ship was bizarre as it was supposed to be from her baby and Tessa having to transcribe the baby talk was stupid

2x17 Eat, Pray, Eat

George forgetting his birthday gift given to him by Dallas was an easy mistake to make and Noah loosing Carmen to his psychiatrist was amusing

2x18 Brown Trembler

Noah being kicked out of the hotel because the staff are fighting for his affections was amusing and I can't believe it took Dallas this long to realizes that Dalia is a hoarder

2x19 Decemberfold

Tessa, and Lisa discovering the true about Dalia's motives was a surprise and George ageing to participate in the calendar was amusing

2x20 Go, Gamblers

George asking Dallas to move in together has to be the most unromantic way but at leased they will save money and Ryan asking Tessa to decide for him about what collage to go to was interesting as Tessa manipulated it

apocalypse meow

the cat fight was outstanding.  George really should have talked to Tessa before he put the house on the market.

why is Dahlia trying to ruin Tessa?  I missed that
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Where is the second episode?  The finale?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x21 Apocalypse Meow

Tessa and Dalia's fight was impressive and Dalia giving as good as she got was surprising

2x22 Stray Dogs

Tessa moving out after that fight and being told they were moving in with the Royce's was predictable but it's a shame she didn't have somewhere to go

Thread