24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Suburgatory Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I might give this a shot at first i thought no way but i have heard good things about this show.

Pilot

Well the single dad really learn find a better women to help him with his daughter

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well the fact everyone thought she was gay was amusing but seriously where can they go with this show?

The barbecue

Well getting kissed by a guy she hated was amusing BUT KISSING the geek was funny.

If neighbour don't look after neighbour they will have little neighbour was great line.

Those question she asked Ryan were amusing but dad questioning her was great.

You just knew Barbecue would be problematic but running out propane was ridiculous.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am surprised that their wife don't suspect anything

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well women getting advice about their husband was amusing

Don't Call Me Shirley

Well it was rather obvious who stole the dolls but her plan to take the blame backfired

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Dallas husband was a surprised

Charity Case

Well trying raise money for charity really backfired everyone thinking she was charity case .George alarming the maid was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well Glady was able to sell it and live in house thanks to that.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

yeah that's from first parcel she sent him he bought an inflatable but at end he could afford a room ?

Sweet Sixteen

Well it wasn't party she wanted but George trying to escape smothering women was amusing

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i saw that kiss coming from Dallas a mile away

Driving Miss Dalia

Well getting your driving licence is one thing but becoming Dalia driver was a bit crazy but i loved how she used D.U.M.B to describe her was rather amusing

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

So glad they pixel it

Out in the Burbs

Thinking the undercover cop was gay was rather amusing but getting it right with high school principle was rather amusing how he came out.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah who would thought she be smart enough to create something quite artistic

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a mystery but she thought she was cool and wanted her to like her but Darlia had a point about not trying too hard

Independence Day

Well who would thought poem she wrote in last week episode George would find out but ending should be intresting to see whether mother returns in the season finale ?

Entering Eden

Nice surprise o see Alicia Sliverstone guest star but line 'you can't date a women who has my baby inside of her' made me laugh   . The dog situation was amusing.

24 12
Thread