Thread
Printable Version

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2 Broke Girls Premiered on CBS on September 19, 2011

2 BROKE GIRLS is a comedy about two young women waitressing at a greasy spoon diner who strike up an unlikely friendship in the hopes of launching a successful business - if only they can raise the cash. Sassy, streetwise Max (Kat Dennings) works two jobs just to get by, one of which is waiting tables during the night shift at the retro-hip Williamsburg Diner. Sophisticated Caroline (Beth Behrs) is an uptown trust fund princess who's having a run of bad luck that forces her to reluctantly give waitressing a shot. At first, Max sees Caroline as yet another in a long line of inept servers she must cover for, but she's surprised to find that Caroline has as much substance as she does style. When Caroline discovers Max's knack for baking amazing cupcakes, she sees a lucrative future for them, but they first need to raise the start-up money. While they save their tips, they'll stay at the restaurant, working with Oleg (Jonathan Kite), an overly flirtatious Russian cook; Earl (Garrett Morris), a 75-year-old kool-kat cashier; and Han Lee (Matthew Moy), the new, eager-to-please owner of the diner. Working together, these two broke girls living in one expensive city might just find the perfect recipe for their big break. Michael Patrick King ("Sex and the City") and writer-comedian Whitney Cummings ("Chelsea Lately") are executive producers for Warner Bros. Television.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About 2 Broke Girls Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-22-2017 11:36 ]

1x01 Pilot

The waitress is coming was amusing considering what she was doing and fair play to Caroline to put Max's boyfriend in his place but the pink taser on the subway was amusing

1x02 And the Break-up Scene

Chestnut was well behaved going back out of the kitchen but Caroline falling in the Channel no 2 was amusing but carrots in the mud was priceless

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well yes she was amusing but witty one liners are great

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

well he is well trained horse but you just knew she would fall in Channel no 2 when she talk about how easy it's to have 1 dress

Reply 7#7 bala's post

this show is histerical!     Love the chanel no.2
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

And strokes of Goodwill

They hid the good stuff in drawers so when they had money they could come back for it!!!   Ingenious!

"I just do stuff while you just stand there and watch me".....

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

Hiding stuff in the charity shop was amusing but buying back her own shoes was priceless well maybe no quite but $6 instead of $8

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

Well i think they went a little over the top with one liner in this episode but the horse talk had me cracking up

And the Rich People Problems

Well breaking into rich girl place to get a mouth guard was ridiculous but trying steal fur coats was priceless since they had no way carry them

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That was an impressive apartment but the way they were dressed on the subway was amusing

And The '90's Horse Party

charge $100 to ride their horse was amusing but you would thought there would made more money.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

People are idiots.  Charging for a horse and people actually paying is great.  Paying off the loan was a good idea.  Making that much money was crazy though.    SUCH a funny episode.  Flash dance.  HAHAHAH

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

I loved the flash mob but it took them a while to figure it out

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I loved that Max yelled, Oh hell no!  And sprayed the mob with water.  GREAT!!!

1x05 And The '90's Horse Party

What Caroline said about sticking her money in her ex boyfriends face sounded rude

Thread