Thread
Printable Version

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Did you mis-read the title house party ?

And the Disappearing Bed

Well you just knew she wouldn't be able to put a bed together it's a good thing Max could. Max actually not confident in giving a business card for business was such a surprise.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

The nine hours to nine inches was priceless and how ridiculous that the babies were having a massage and then a spray tan

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

call child services

And the Pretty problem

You knew max wouldn't do well with the pretty people.  Those cousins high fiving each other every time they thought they said something witty was annoying.  Funny though they came up with their Speal!   Insulting cupcakes! HAHAH
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

Well insult cupcake was amusing great gimmick

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

The comments about Caroline new looking bed was amusing and who wants a pretty cupcake but if S & S high fiving each other wasn't bad enough the accent was the worst thing

1x08 And Hoarder Culture

Max discovering that Johnny's been keeping a secret about having a girlfriend was sad but kissing him and his girlfriend was amusing

1x09 And The Really Petty Cash

Johnny's girlfriend hiring Max and Caroline to bake cupcakes for his art show featuring was a little strange but her comment about chocolate cupcake was amusing

1x10 And the Very Christmas Thanksgiving

Mary was annoying and trust Caroline to go off the deep end in front of the children but the accident with mixer was amusing

1x11 And the Reality Check

Poor Chestnut being dressed in Caroline's leggings but at leased she swallowed her pride with Peach's for the horses sake

1x12 And the Pop-Up Sale

The comment cards and their responses was amusing and Jeffrey refusing to take the ring back after what Caroline did to him was karma

1x13 And The Secret Ingredient

Caroline new obsession with couponing was amusing but saving $58 on a $70 shopping was impressive and tampons in a straw dispenser was priceless

Thread