Thread
Printable Version

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 And the Candy Manwich

How embarrassing for Caroline being sick in front of the guy from the candy store but Max no gag reflects was amusing and what she was caught doing in the bathroom was priceless as Andy was also there

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-18-2012 08:05 ]

2x07 And The Three Boys With Wood

Max and Caroline asking the two Amish boys to build a barn for Chestnut was interesting but Jacob keep getting an erection was amusing and the candy boy being scared of Caroline's background made sense

2x08 And the Egg Special

Max's idea to sell her eggs to raise funds would of been great if she hadn't been refused but Caroline being offered $20.000 was enough to get her to change her mind just for a while

2x09 And The New Boss

Max and Caroline hiring an intern to help with the new shop was interesting as she didn't last long but the rat problem was amusing and how different the shop looks from the last episode was impressive

I love Caroline's new boyfriend.   The business is finally up and running.  I figured Sophie bring a silent partner wouldn't work out well.  Glad Johnny came and went!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x10 And The Big Opening

How Max thought Robbie was worth the money he stole was crazy as he was full of himself mind you Johnny wasn't much better and poor Han being ignored

2x11 And The Silent Partner

Max offering Sophie a silent partnership was nice but you just knew she wouldn't be silent

2x12 And the High Holidays

Climbing out the window to avoid the landlord was amusing but making pot cupcakes to pay their overdue rent was priceless as Andy was one of the customers

2x13 And the Bear Truth

Caroline and Andy spending a weekend together in a cabin in the woods would of been nice if the two becoming an awkward vacation for three when Max came along

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I'm not sure why andy felt like he was so underappreciated.  I get his Bday was forgotten and he hasn't had sex, but he should have talked to her instead of being all put out.     Bummer about Andy....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x14 And Too Little Sleep

Getting the diner gang to help after lying to get off work was nice but Max helping Han do the icing was amusing

Thread