Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Allegiances

Well saving her boyfriend was really great but shame his friend had to die since we found out he didn't kill her

You Are Here

Well the bombing was good but recreating that wall was impressive considering all the link but it didn't look exactly the same

Endgame

I never expected how Carrie got framed but what a great cliffhanger finding her sister killer

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know what more could they done with this show ?

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Yeah but let just Carrie really doesn't play well with others she does whatever she wants?

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Look like there are following the The listener example of creating new team.

Bigtime

Season 2 and what a great start to a season with new team and new resources and again Carrie was star of the series figure out who the inside man was and well done figure out stuff toy on her bag knowing the kidnappers had already contacted the parents.

Incognito

Well Carrie going undercover as a bank robber was interesting case who would of thought that hacker was actually the boss really was good i knew one of them was boss but i really didn't suspect him.

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I have say i liked how she escaped, this was first time Carrie couldn't prevent it from happening.

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I think she will return either season finale or in later episodes

Memory Kings

Tough case with all suspect having the same skill as Carrie but the way she figured out he forgot about killing those women was strange

Past Tense

So sad solider had mental breakdown all because taxi driver was on his mobile phone which caused his death

Line Up Or Shut Up

Well i don't blame the father for killing him but trying to pack up was a sign something was wrong.

Maps And Legends

Well it's a good thing Carrie has great memory because they would been lost in the tunnels and i knew there was something fishy about the cop .There were lucky the other guy knew where exit for train station was in tunnels

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

I felt bad for guy at start hitting on carrie not realise he already went out on date with her 2 years ago.

Reply 113#113 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew something was going happen in that event but Carrie taking hostages out while she distract the hacker was amusing.

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

I did i just forgot to comment on them

2x08 and 2x09 i don't exactly remember what happened  

2x10 Till Death - This was quite an amusing episode Carrie and Al pretending to be married couple but just when you thought the case was over the real killer appear as soon as Carrie opened the door you knew she be in danger.

ps: The episode guide stop 2x06 ?

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Yes it was predictable but surprised how timid Carrie was in high school

Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

Well two guys fighting over her was amusing

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Well you can understand since he was supporting him and by cutting him off cause his murder

Thread