Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 The Island

Well i knew from start who the victim was going to be but Carrie figure out she was left handed instead right prove it was a murder and of all people it turned out to be her boss.   .

3x03 The Haircut

Carrie remembering seeing Anabell writing left handed on the news was lucky and calling in favours from old friends was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-29-2014 12:05 ]

3x04 Cashing Out

The kids knowing Carrie as super memory woman was sweet and keeping quiet at first when she recognized the victim of a murder case was understandable as he was someone that she played poker with and sending then in undercover was their only play but Molly being the killer was surprising

3x05 A Moveable Feast

The kid playing with a block of C-4 explosive was surprising

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

Trying to decide whether tell her partner whether or not she knew him was tricky decision because she didn't want him to know she been gambling but i can't tell whether they make them into couple or not because the amount teasing she does to him is getting annoying if all they will be are friends.

3x06 Stray Bullet

I have to say that was one hell of a frame job it's good Carrie was determined to get to bottom the case

3x07 Throwing Shade

I found this to quite a boring episode but help her boss with albi for a cover-up was nice.

Reply 134#134 bala's post

Al becoming the prime suspect in the murder of someone he helped put away made a change from the usual episode and you just knew Carrie would ignore Al's wishes to stay away, Carrie getting suspended I seen coming as she can work unhindered that way

Reply 135#135 bala's post

If one of Eliot’s oldest friends being murdered wasn't bad enough but the fact his wife had been seeing him on the quiet could of made Eliot a possible suspect

Admissions

Wanting to win scavenger hunt before telling the cops about dead body was ridclous and Carrie really likes to use her memory to her advantage making her poor trainer do so many push-up and him not knowing her ability was cruel.

Fire and Ice

Why do they insist in testing carrie memory ability in every episode but at least this time stakes were high remember disarm a bomb only by seeing bomb women to it once but switch the bomb other way around and Carrie figure that out was a bit ridclous. memory is one thing but experience is another.

E12 & E13

grr now I'm pissed..
Such 2 great episodes, especially the final with Carry being poisoned and possibly dying
But seriously that is one lousy cliffhanger. She has perfect memory except for her sisters murder and then they are going to play the forgotten husband angle... seriously?
I think it would have been a lot better to stop the episode a minute earlier after the kiss.
Ofcourse then there wouldn't have been a cliffhanger for next season so I know they would probably never do that but still I think this is the worst choice they could have made.

Reply 140#140 kellemanske's post

Yeah that was rather annoying to say the least they got some explaining to do because we waited 3 years for the kiss to happen . A better cliffhanger would been if her sister was alive

3x08 The Island

Talk about living off-the-grid but the community of college kids living on an abandoned island was interesting but being used as human guinea pig was sad but they were lucky the cure worked

3x09 Admissions

Carrie's trainer laying down the gauntlet with his combination challenge was karma as she beat him at his own challenge and I was hoping Derrick pulled the gun because why should he live after killing two people just to get into a good school

3x10 Fire and Ice

I like the way Carrie proves herself by challenge the public with her memory skills in different ways and it's a good job the bomb expert showed Carrie what she was working on in her back room

3x11 True Identity

Carrie must like a drink as she remembered what Peter was drinking and the excuse he used the last three times so not to pay and the bartender did a pretty good job at adding up his tab of over $341, the way Carrie got her to hand over the client list after flirting with the clients until she got them to leave to meet her was amusing and that was an expensive and impressive coffee mug

3x12 Moving On

The ladies in the launderette trying to take advantage of the guy was amusing and him not being Carrie type because of his pants was priceless and taking the reporter to the fisherman rather than the girls rescue was great

3x13 DOA

It was a little obvious the poison to kill the Senator was in the water he was holding and was then put on the podium by his security and getting run over was karma but didn't help them, Carrie still being able to handle herself in her condition was impressive but the husband turning up is ridiculous

Thread