140 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Unforgettable Premiered on CBS on September 20, 2011

UNFORGETTABLE stars Poppy Montgomery as Carrie Wells, an enigmatic former police detective with a rare condition that makes her memory so flawless that every place, every conversation, every moment of joy and every heartbreak is forever embedded in her mind. It's not just that she doesn't forget anything - she can't; except for one thing: the details that would help solve her sister's long-ago murder. Carrie has tried to put her past behind her, but she's unexpectedly reunited with her ex-boyfriend and partner, NYPD Detective Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), when she consults on a homicide case. His squad includes Det. Mike Costello (Michael Gaston), Al's right-hand man; Detective Roe Saunders (Kevin Rankin), the junior member of the team; and Detective Nina Inara (Daya Vaidya), a sassy, street-smart cop. Being back on the job after a break feels surprisingly right for Carrie. Despite her conflicted feelings for Al, she decides to permanently join his unit as a detective solving homicides - most notably, the unsolved murder of her sister. All she needs to do is remember. Ed Redlich, John Bellucci, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly are executive producers for Sony Television Studios in association with CBS Television Studios.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Unforgettable Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2013 12:42 ]

I really am looking forward to this and i am hoping this get renewed.

1x01 Pilot

What a great way to make extra money by playing cards but the way she handled the situation when she got caught was amusing And the way she put what she remembered back together right down to the son drinking coffee

I loved the pilot, but I'm wondering how the detective is going to juggle his professional life (+ Carrie) and his girlfriend. It's going to be great for jealousy

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I have say i liked her in this show than i did on without a trace she's less annoying. Her memory skill is rather impressive but finding out that old women was her mother was rather sad.

1x02 Heroes

I'm glad Carrie was able to get the young boy who witnesses the murder of his parents to identify their killer but the boys reaction as the uncle walked in would make you think he was involved but it turned out it was what was on the TV instead

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I loved the scenes with the new girlfriend and Carrie. But the guy shouldn't have told the shrink that much about her. And Carrie repeting what he used to say about shrinks was funny

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I don't know but i just didn't like this episode it felt a bit dragged as i just thought there was no reason to involve her but her observation is a good trick but i don't like if this how episode play out?

1x03 Check Out Time

I was waiting for the joke when he said we have a drug company a gym bag and a Dominican house keeper but it's a shame Maria got caught in Tom's blackmailing scam

Up In Flames

Well it's a good thing Carrie sneaked in to see the crime scene before it blow up but trying figure out how convicted person already in jail was at building was a bit of a challenge.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It's amazing how much she managed to remember in under 30 seconds and proving Ramon Garza was at the crime scene was hard considering his alibi

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well it was good but it also show problem at same time that view on box for the file was hidden two letters. She has great memory but she unable move around it 3D she can only view it still frame like a photo.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

She should of released from the way the letters were on the box that there was something between the letters

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

You really have to be observant when they show stuff like that. . I like the fact that this show gives a slight twist to other cop shows where we get see crime observation from a character POV rather than a cop POV. We get examine it as same time as the character

With Honor

Well i am glad he wasn't a bad cop but i had feeling his partner might to bad cop.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Yeah me too, but nice save in the end.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Remembering who picked up the 197 order was great and Moyer taking a bullet in the shoulder made it harder to connect him to the other bad cops

1x06 Friended

Carrie abilities certainly helped her gate crash that party after the murder of the partying heiress but Carrie lying to Laurel to get a conviction was great and who is Jonathan in her sketch

Road Block

Well the social worker having the baby was a surprise but helping her remember was good.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Carrie's run in with the social worker was interesting but the way she reacted considering it involved a missing child should of made it obvious see had something to do with it but it was for the right reason and being able to identify the killer was great

140 1234567
Thread