57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I really am looking forward to this and i am hoping this get renewed.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I have say i liked her in this show than i did on without a trace she's less annoying. Her memory skill is rather impressive but finding out that old women was her mother was rather sad.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I don't know but i just didn't like this episode it felt a bit dragged as i just thought there was no reason to involve her but her observation is a good trick but i don't like if this how episode play out?

Up In Flames

Well it's a good thing Carrie sneaked in to see the crime scene before it blow up but trying figure out how convicted person already in jail was at building was a bit of a challenge.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well it was good but it also show problem at same time that view on box for the file was hidden two letters. She has great memory but she unable move around it 3D she can only view it still frame like a photo.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

You really have to be observant when they show stuff like that. . I like the fact that this show gives a slight twist to other cop shows where we get see crime observation from a character POV rather than a cop POV. We get examine it as same time as the character

With Honor

Well i am glad he wasn't a bad cop but i had feeling his partner might to bad cop.

Road Block

Well the social worker having the baby was a surprise but helping her remember was good.

Golden Bird

Well so was it an accident or did he kill her because she knew the secret about the baby

Trajectories

Those gun shots were rather difficult to figure out which way the shots were fired and it really test Carrie's ability figure out who shot who and shame park ranger killed the kid by accident. . So his own son shot him

Spirited Away

Well who would thought it was wife and not the husband but he did look guilty

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes the way she got confession was great but rather stupid of guy to water down the concrete just for booty call

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

Well that sideline story-line for the season finale

Brotherhood

Well who would thought it Drug operation that got the guy killed

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

But that still didn't stop her

Carrieā€™s Caller

Well how nice bad guy to call Carrie before shooting the guy that's what i called consideration but wouldn't it be nice if new medical examiner stick around on the show i loved her in 3 rock from the sun .

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

Yeah she's great i like the fact that she able to defend herself when Carrie started questioning her

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

He should been careful not to rub the cops nose into it

Blind Alleys

Wow the father taking the cops hostage was rather amazing you would think the cops would trained to take down a man who was going for a weapon . Glad it all turned out fine but seriously how they were compromised in a police station should alarming if this happen outside or in normal building but in a police station was surprising.

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

I get that but he wasn't exactly young he was a middle age man?

57 123
Thread