Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Lost Things

I liked how young Carrie remembered her and Rachel's room after her mother cleared Rachel's thing out and the way Joe staged the crime scene to give him time to get to the guy who killed his father and brother was impressive

Golden Bird

Well so was it an accident or did he kill her because she knew the secret about the baby

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I assume the money she stole from her mother was for a pregnancy test for Katie and possibly the money from the shop for her abortion but i can believe Katie would help the teacher get away with her murder

Trajectories

Those gun shots were rather difficult to figure out which way the shots were fired and it really test Carrie's ability figure out who shot who and shame park ranger killed the kid by accident. . So his own son shot him

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I saw the one who dropped the gun in front of the ambulance before Carrie's recollection and tragic what the park ranger did

Spirited Away

Well who would thought it was wife and not the husband but he did look guilty

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The wife played one hell of a victim but who would of thought the touch would be her down fall

1x12 Butterfly Effect

With that smart ass construction boss i would of dragged my feet to keep the site closed for as long as i could but the hand in the pillar helped to keep the site closed and the confrontation in the wine cellar was amusing, that was a close call for Carrie on the building site but the way she got the confession was priceless

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes the way she got confession was great but rather stupid of guy to water down the concrete just for booty call

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I wonder who was taking the pictures of her date with the mob guy.

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

Well that sideline story-line for the season finale

Brotherhood

Well who would thought it Drug operation that got the guy killed

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Finding the laptop was impressive but poor Carrie being left to chase him down and Mike commandeering the golf cart was amusing, drugging Carrie water was a crafty way to outwit her memory

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

But that still didn't stop her

Carrieā€™s Caller

Well how nice bad guy to call Carrie before shooting the guy that's what i called consideration but wouldn't it be nice if new medical examiner stick around on the show i loved her in 3 rock from the sun .

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I loved the new medical examiner. And the guy getting away and leaving the note was interesting. We'll be seeing him back.

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

Yeah she's great i like the fact that she able to defend herself when Carrie started questioning her

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Carrie getting the right location in 16 minutes was impressive but there was no way they could save the second victim and the advanced phone call was unusual, Tanya being able to trace the call to three possible numbers was impressive

1x15 The Following Sea

Clancy was lucky Carrie believed he was innocent before Joe tried to kill him and Joanne figuring out the drugs used to kill the two woman was the same was impressive

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

He should been careful not to rub the cops nose into it

Thread