Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blind Alleys

Wow the father taking the cops hostage was rather amazing you would think the cops would trained to take down a man who was going for a weapon . Glad it all turned out fine but seriously how they were compromised in a police station should alarming if this happen outside or in normal building but in a police station was surprising.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

he was a marine, so I think it's understandable.

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

I get that but he wasn't exactly young he was a middle age man?

1x16 Heartbreak

Carrie being played by the Oscar winning performance of the girlfriend was interesting but being left to burn in a plane you can understand why she wanted revenge on the guy who left her

1x17 Blind Alleys

The father of the victim was impressive how quick he took them hostage but having a military background made sense and the cop trying to disarm him was predictable but what he did to the cop was over the top and the temper of his daughter made sense considering it was her fault

Allegiances

Well saving her boyfriend was really great but shame his friend had to die since we found out he didn't kill her

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I think this was a great episode. It showed Carries double feelings very well. The reference to Romeo and Juliet was great (again). I'm wondering if he'll be back as a mob guy (cause his father picked him up and all).

1x18 The Comeback

It sounds like Walter Morgan could be Carrie's mystery caller but i cant figure out what his end game is because at the moment he only seems to be helping her and getting those people who thought they was untouchable was great

1x19 Allegiances

Carrie was so close to getting Tommy to come in but at leased she was able to save Steve and i think she would of shot Carrie to get to Tommy because she was convinced she's dirty

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Walter Morgan manipulated that women to kill that guy and then manipulated Carrie to catch her without drawing suspicion on himself. He got rid a credible witness to his tricks and he got rid of someone who stood in his way. On top of that he caused Carrie trouble. I would say he's good on track to make her crazy again.

You Are Here

Well the bombing was good but recreating that wall was impressive considering all the link but it didn't look exactly the same

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I wonder why she couldn't do it by her first look at the wall. When she came in that room, she must have seen the wall without it burning.
But finding the circuitboard to prove it was a bom was impressive.

1x20 You Are Here

As soon as the guy turned the light on and ran I knew he was involved and remembering the wires on the bomb were switched came in useful but Mike kid trying to surprise his parents on their anniversary was nice

Endgame

I never expected how Carrie got framed but what a great cliffhanger finding her sister killer

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I agree, he did a great job framing her. But kind of predictable that he would survive the fall.
Can't wait till next episode.

Cancelled

Reply 75#75 spratt89's post

I am disappointed this was cancelled

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know what more could they done with this show ?

Reply 77#77 bala's post

You could say that about most police shows

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Yeah but let just Carrie really doesn't play well with others she does whatever she wants?

Thread