57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 The Island

Well i knew from start who the victim was going to be but Carrie figure out she was left handed instead right prove it was a murder and of all people it turned out to be her boss.   .

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

Trying to decide whether tell her partner whether or not she knew him was tricky decision because she didn't want him to know she been gambling but i can't tell whether they make them into couple or not because the amount teasing she does to him is getting annoying if all they will be are friends.

3x06 Stray Bullet

I have to say that was one hell of a frame job it's good Carrie was determined to get to bottom the case

3x07 Throwing Shade

I found this to quite a boring episode but help her boss with albi for a cover-up was nice.

Admissions

Wanting to win scavenger hunt before telling the cops about dead body was ridclous and Carrie really likes to use her memory to her advantage making her poor trainer do so many push-up and him not knowing her ability was cruel.

Fire and Ice

Why do they insist in testing carrie memory ability in every episode but at least this time stakes were high remember disarm a bomb only by seeing bomb women to it once but switch the bomb other way around and Carrie figure that out was a bit ridclous. memory is one thing but experience is another.

Reply 140#140 kellemanske's post

Yeah that was rather annoying to say the least they got some explaining to do because we waited 3 years for the kiss to happen . A better cliffhanger would been if her sister was alive

Reply 150#150 Milks26's post

i have never heard of this happening twice

i wonder who she slept with for this to happen

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

first time - season 1 ended
Second time - season 2 ended
this is 3rd time

it never happen twice once is normal but 3rd chance is unheard of

[ Last edited by bala at 2-7-2015 21:40 ]

Reply 155#155 Milks26's post

With all internet show starting it's becoming hell

netflix
amazon prime

4x01 Blast from the Past

The clifhanger with husband got resolved but him bring them a case was amusing and look like some new characters join the team

4x02 Gut Check

That witness was a lot of trouble but trying to protect her was a nightmare

4x03 Behind the Beat

This was a nice filler episode but i just thought it was average episode

4x04 Dollar and Scents

This was another average episode but new captain was ok

4x13 Paranoid Android

I am really going pissed if this doesn't get another season because cliffhanger at end of this episode is worst way to end the series

Reply 136#136 kellemanske's post

There are really pushing their luck on this it already got cancelled twice and get resurrected but thinking there will be uncancellable is a bit ridclous

Reply 138#138 codebreaker's post

they should given it a better ending than leave it with crazy clifhanger

57 123
Thread