Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I loved the pilot, but I'm wondering how the detective is going to juggle his professional life (+ Carrie) and his girlfriend. It's going to be great for jealousy

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I loved the scenes with the new girlfriend and Carrie. But the guy shouldn't have told the shrink that much about her. And Carrie repeting what he used to say about shrinks was funny

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Yeah me too, but nice save in the end.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I wonder who was taking the pictures of her date with the mob guy.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I loved the new medical examiner. And the guy getting away and leaving the note was interesting. We'll be seeing him back.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

he was a marine, so I think it's understandable.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I think this was a great episode. It showed Carries double feelings very well. The reference to Romeo and Juliet was great (again). I'm wondering if he'll be back as a mob guy (cause his father picked him up and all).

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Walter Morgan manipulated that women to kill that guy and then manipulated Carrie to catch her without drawing suspicion on himself. He got rid a credible witness to his tricks and he got rid of someone who stood in his way. On top of that he caused Carrie trouble. I would say he's good on track to make her crazy again.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I wonder why she couldn't do it by her first look at the wall. When she came in that room, she must have seen the wall without it burning.
But finding the circuitboard to prove it was a bom was impressive.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I agree, he did a great job framing her. But kind of predictable that he would survive the fall.
Can't wait till next episode.

E12 & E13

grr now I'm pissed..
Such 2 great episodes, especially the final with Carry being poisoned and possibly dying
But seriously that is one lousy cliffhanger. She has perfect memory except for her sisters murder and then they are going to play the forgotten husband angle... seriously?
I think it would have been a lot better to stop the episode a minute earlier after the kiss.
Ofcourse then there wouldn't have been a cliffhanger for next season so I know they would probably never do that but still I think this is the worst choice they could have made.

until that happened I thought the previous episode was more of a season/series final.
I agree that that cliffhanger would be the worst way to end the series.

Thread