Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Death Benefit

Good episode but Samathan coming online for 24 hours to find finch is one hell of a clifhanger . What a diamlina for the team deciding whether or not machine wanted to protect or kill the person

Beta

Well Samaritan beta test was impressive but Root stealing 7 of the servers was priceless

A House Divided

Is it wrong that i like Root more than Harold as team leader in this series. She makes the better team leader and she has more fun doing it than Harold   . I hope they give her more stuff like this

3x16 RAM

It seems strange that 3/4 of the way through season three they introduced Dillinger who was Reese's predecessor back in 2010 but the fact he tried to take Harold out by drugging him I'm not surprised he was killed, Shaw also being around back then was a nice way to introduce her and Root back in the present time was a good way to end

3x17 - /

Cyrus the janitor wasn't the easiest client to protect as everyone seemed to want a piece of him

3x18 Allegiance

Root being outsmarted by her suspect the first time was amusing but a second time was priceless and it was obvious when Shaw went for a drink she would leave to try and help her boyfriend from being deported

3x19 Most Likely To…

The taxi exploding before they could rescue Leona was a tragic start but Shaw and Reese having to go to a high school reunion was amusing

3x20 Death Benefit

Decima is certainly making their jobs more challenging but kidnapping the U.S. Senator was different as it looked like the machine wanted them to kill the Senator rather than protect him

3x21 Beta

Samaritan not being able to find Harold after goes on-line for 24 hours was ironic but using Grace to get to him was devious and I hope they pay before the end of the season

3x22 A House Divided

Root being slow to warn Shaw of the secret service men behind the door was amusing but over all she does a good job in Harold's absence

3x23 Deus ex Machina

Peter wanting justice for his brother was understandable but the way he was played it made him look just a bad as the others and the reason Root took the servers was interesting

comic con trailer

Season 4

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2014 14:25 ]

Reply 250#250 bala's post

Are they skipping season 4

Reply 251#251 codebreaker's post

sorry for typo

4x01 Panopticon

Reese being a cop was interesting cover and helping that shop owner was great but what a way introduce a new system communicate with each other and Harold finding a new place was great.

Reply 254#254 bala's post

Looks like John got the better undercover job But Sam trying to sell perfume was amusing and was the boy kidnapped because John took the phone or the bomb in the phone as they may not of seen the exposition when they went around the corner

Reply 255#255 codebreaker's post

bomb in the phone

4x02 Nautilus

Who would of though a geo-tag game would a recruiting tool for samathan

4x03 Wingman

I think first time we seen who in charge of that police station but she does seem like Reese even though he making one hell of a mess shooting suspects . Bosco needing help to meet women using next number to check him out was amusing. . I am so glad machine found a way to help them get resources they need to save people

Thread