Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

And the person the female cop is looking for is pulling the strings of the corrupt cop who is not happy with that at all
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x04 Cura Te Ipsum

It's a shame that Benton got out of the drug setup so easy but I'm glad that he stopped Megan from killing him

Judgement

Well trying to protect judge was wrong one when they target his son and trying to rescue him almost failed but i liked how they got her on more serious charges.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The Judge wasn't the wrong one, they were going to kill him also.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

Yeah i suppose the son was the one is danger if he stop them none of this would got as far as it did.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yea, the son was in danger, but the machine picked the Judge

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I had a feeling from the start that it wasn't for money but what looked like a random accident was an interesting twist and the way the cop found them all tied up was great

The Fix

Well she was rather good fixer but she was just as good at him at solving problem it's good thing he was undercover as her driver

Reply 30#30 bala's post

They could make a heck of a team

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

Well we really do need a good supporting female for the team

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Nah. let's have one show that doesn't go into the romance stuff, besides he is still dealing with his own loss.  I like this show, reminds me of the old 80s show called Stingray, (not the kids one)  And that worked well having just 1 main character.  I like that the whole show deals with figuring out who is going to get killed at that time, no heavy save the world, no romance and so on

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Zoe asking the cop not to turn up to the break in was almost a disaster but giving John the paper clip was a nice touch and the rescue was great

1x07 Witness

That was an interesting twist, hard to believe that the criminal mastermind was posing as a history teacher.

Reply 35#35 sanggye's post

That was a great twist but i would imagine the history teacher will pop up again

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Oh yeah, it has been the mastermind in the background since the beginning

Foe

Well going after all people that betrayed him but finding out his women was a alive all this time and that he has a daughter should made him happy but no he still wanted kill them

Reply 38#38 bala's post

He didn't want to kill his wife or daughter.  The gun was unloaded when he raised it, he wanted to be shot and killed so he didn't end up back in prison,.

Reply 39#39 sanggye's post

Well when he raised his hand why would it go off ?

Thread