Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It didn't go off,  Reese shot him.  Then when Reese picked up the gun and he checked the cartridge and mentioned that it was empty.  Then the old guy mentioned when asked how did he know Reese would have shot him.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x08 Foe

The shooter was cleaver to use the suicide by cop method when pointing the empty gun at the woman but holding his daughter at gunpoint just to speak to her mother was disgusting

Get Carter

Well saving Carter was great and look like there more to her story than what we thought .

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Well Elias hasn't been caught yet, so it's not completely over.  Wonder if the whole rescuing thing is at least going to loosen her up  abit
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 45#45 bala's post

How ironic having Carter's number when she would love to take them down instead and who would of thought her CI would take the shot

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I did, it was kind of obvious, they spent too much time with the focus on him, and the whole meet her for dinner thing cinched it.

Number Crunch

Well that car accident and the money seems to be blessing but having each of 4 people killed over was rather interesting to see. Carter letting them go at end was no surprise but at least she know who he's working with.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Carter helping them escape was kind of a surprise, hopefully she realizes that the CIA only wants him dead because he got tired of killing people who were innocent.

Great mid season finale, can't wait for it to come back now. Glad Carter realised something wasn't right and let them go!

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Well, I think she wasn't really surprised cause she already had her suspicions since the first Elias episode. But I wonder how much of what they said she believes, even now they tried to shoot him.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The women in the car park being one of the killers was a surprise and nice that the two girls got to keep their share of the money but disappointed Carter almost got him killed after saving her

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well she is an honest cop, it would go against her nature to be dishonest.  he is a murderer, possible thief and all that.

1x11 Super

It looks like the guys might have a new team member soon, though she might be a bit too honest for some of the work.  Funny to see the two of them switch roles.

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

Yeah it was rather amusing but i am glad we got little background on the system that predict these events but so much about it to be hackable

Reply 56#56 bala's post

No, he said it was so encrypted that it can't be hackable

I liked the last frame of the episode which might give us more insight into why they split up. The machine started looking at the partner as a possible thread. But I guess the machine is hackable for the partner, cause he knows how the machine works. The whole point of keeping the working of the machine secret was to make sure it wouldn't be abused. And the partner knows how the machine works so theoretically he could abuse it.
But the threat to decrease their payment for the machine was funny :-)

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

The stalker doing a swan dive out the window was great and thinking it was Ernie right up to the last minute makes it more realistic but Joss now helping should be interesting

Legacy

Well another good episode but two cops each not knowing about other one was very amusing

Thread