Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I wonder what lionel is going to do when he sees her calling again. And having his partner followed is going to cause trouble. And so is the son of the former partner.

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

Yes he looks like the son but other one asking him find out who he is going cause trouble.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

He is just trying to protect both himself and Finch.  Finch would do the same thing.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x12 Legacy

Lionel informing on Carter when he thought she was acting suspicious was amusing and Harold putting the scanner in the shredder was cleaver but what is Harold hiding it looks like that kids father may have designed the machine

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Nope, they let everyone believe that the father was the one who designed it because Finch didn't want them to know. But he was the brain behind it. The kid just doesn't know it. I don't even think he knows that Finch knows that much about computers in general.

Reply 65#65 kellemanske's post

Yea, pretty much what you said.  He always stayed under the radar it looks like.  No-one but the father knew that he designed the machine
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x13

There is someone with better tech skills than Harold and she knows him and he doesn't know here

Reply 68#68 sanggye's post

Well yeah this just got better

1x13 Root Cause

The way they set Powell up was impressive but giving Harold's system a run for it's money made a nice change and looking forward to her return for another challenge

Wolf And Cub

Well having to protect a teen was more tricky than he thought but he really showed him how take down a gang leader by simply watching how they do business and when he took out a Fire torch it wasn't what we thought he was going to use it for

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Yea, he rally took care of the kid, and he told him more info than he told anyone before him

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I liked the way Reese used their car to take them out and burning the money was sweet justice, Lionel saving the kid was nice but making a joke about the bullet was amusing

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

How long can they keep each other a secret Lionel has no clue that his partner is also working for Reese as well can't wait both find out about each other

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I like the way Lionel is also working for Reese on Finch's past

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was good as well but we are slowing learning about Finch's past one piece at a time.

1x15 Blue Code

That was quick thinking from John to take the phone to protect the under cover cop but keeping the cop safe is going to be hard, Lionel destroying the document was impressive but at leased he is now on the inside of HR

Thread