Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x16 Risk

Adam was lucky when he was with John at the construction site but the lengths they they had gone to frame him for his bosses murder and then trying to kill him was impressive but flipping the tables on them was great and what happens next should be good

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Well it was good episode but finding out who was behind it was great and it's good things she went through the footage to catch the cellphone.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

so he's back. I knew that would happen, can't wait to see the next one;

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Only that Lionel was enjoying being honest and fairly safe, now he has to be a dirty cop again
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 86#86 spratt89's post

Great news

1x17

He really seemed to enjoy having the baby around
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 88#88 sanggye's post

And to think if the nurse didn't register the social security none of this would of happen

1x17 Baby Blue

The new number being a six-month old girl was different but Finch kidnapping her from the hospital was a little amusing and why would the wife clean up her husbands mess in such a brutal fashion

Identity Crisis

I had feeling it was her all along it was rather obvious to anyone who watch this series it's always other person

Flesh and Blood

Well kidnapping her son was risky move but she really stood to protect the mobsters

Reply 92#92 bala's post

I absolutely loved this episode. John really came through for her and she stood by her beliefs. I love that Fusco is now outed as a dirty cop, but also showed that she can trust him and didn't have to betray HQ.
But we'll see Elias again. I can't imagine that this was all they had in store for him. That would be way too easy.
But aranging his fathers death from prison was nice ending.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

It's nice that the covered identity theft and them being different sexes made it more interesting but Tara played the victim well

Reply 92#92 bala's post

Carter ignoring her phone almost costing her life which was a great wake up call and kidnapping the mob bosses was impressive but John keeping his promise to save her son was nice

Matsya Nyaya

I can't believe he would leave his wife for that waitress but he got what he deserved.

Person of Interest 1x21 Promo - "Many Happy Returns" (HD)

Many Happy Returns

Well nice background episode and step closer to finding out more about him

1x22

Thread