Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 208#208 codebreaker's post

The fact that he got played was rather amusing

Endgame

Wow Carter really went rogue   good thing she decided to ask help at takedown .

3x08 Endgame

38 numbers at once is a first and Joss wanting to go it alone for a while was understandable as there was a tail on her but hijacking the shipment along with her whole plan was impressive accept for the judge but at leased the had a back up plan for that as well

Noooo Carter

The Crossing

Well trying transport Head of HR was more challenging than one could ever imagine but what sad ending . Mind you knock him out and put him in a morgue was amusing . Shaw having to make a choice who save and choose Kid over his father was right thing because he managed to escape.

3x09 The Crossing

What a shame for Lionel getting caught and tortured by HR but Shaw saving his son was the right choice, Joss and John comparing scares was amusing but what a tragic end for her

3x10 The Devil’s Share

Simmons being the most wanted man is some conciliation for Joss's murder but having to use Root to track Simmons was an interesting dilemma, John having the marshals thinking there was three or four was impressive as he took out a dozen along the way and Elias having Simmons killed was a great end

Lethe

Well this was surprise didn't realise new episode today since i thought it was taken a break until after new year and it look like a great clifhanger i can't wait to see how Harold get out of this situation without John . I can't believe i didn't see that twist coming with the wife  

3x11 Lethe

Arthur not recognising his wife Diane I thought was sad considering they had been married for 20 years but her fooling everyone was a surprise and great cliffhanger

Aletheia

Well who would of thought Root would be the one to rescue Harold and his guys and Root getting captured look like she was going to be gonner and look machine helped her

3x12 Aletheia

Root being able to escape being tortured was impressive and the bank clerk not being who they thought was a surprise especially after it looked like she was shot and I hope Hersh died in the explosion as he walks around like he's invisible

4C

Well getting Reese back on the team was interesting situation since the computer put him on a flight with situation which could resulted in over 170 deaths   . He realise he couldn't escape but protect that innocent was amusing but put him luggage case at end was priceless

3x13 - 4C

John knocking out the passenger on the phone was amusing but two air Marshall being knocked out and their weapons loose on the plane was going to be a problem but I'm glad the stewardess wasn't involved and Harold landing the plane was impressive

3x14 Provenance

Getting in wrong about Kelli was interesting as she was only stealing the antiquities to keep her daughter, Kai safe but helping her frame her daughter kidnapper and getting her daughter back was awesome

Last Call

Well Finch actually being undercover was nice for a change but what an elaborate hostage situation

3x15 Last Call

Harold going undercover as a 911 operator was a good fit and the way Sandra talked Jackie in how to break the window was impressive but reducing over 30,000 - 911 calls to only 312 was incredible considering the amount of time available but I hope we find out who was behind it all before the end of the season

RAM

Well so this shows us who Reese replace as Harold's back up but i have say he really was completely different to Resse but it great to watch but tie it into root storyline was nice work

/

Well odd title for an episode but Root being main player put people together was really amusing she really calm under pressure and looked so much in control with all that happend but to get her eye fixed was great.

Allegiance

Man Root trying follow that man was tricky since he had a lot of counter measures but using the dog was smart .

I really like new team dynamic who would of thought Root would be such great annoyance to them

Most Likely To...

Another amusing episode but actually losing first number was sad but school reunion number was amusing . Vigilance is becoming an interesting rival by expose those document  but Root seemed really happy at the end

[ Last edited by bala at 4-6-2014 09:13 ]

Thread