Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Triggerman

Well saving the hitman was interesting client and the mess he leaves for the cops is getting ridiculous. Carter almost seems fed up  

bury the lead

Good episode and for a journalist she had story right under her nose and didn't know about it was amusing and finding who the boss of HR was a surprise he really made it look like someone else.

High Road

Well this was an ok episode but finding out why that guy was person of interest was good he really wanted a normal life but glad they could help him out, It was interesting how Harold met that women for those of you who were paying attention she the women Reese tracked down in the first season to find out about Harold.

Critical

Well i like that this wasn't easy but i think this was the first time the bad guy figured out who he was but i dont think it's over now he knows who John is.

2x03 Masquerade

Sofia's face when John understood her own language was amusing and what happened to Gabi was tragic but at leased John got the guys responsible and giving Gabi the choice about what to do with Paul was great

2x04 Triggerman

Annie being involved with Riley made things interesting considering he was sent to kill her but he was also lucky as he was also going to be killed by Eddie, Riley shooting John after he saved their lives on the roof was interesting

2x05 Bury the Lede

John having to protect Maxine Angelis was interesting as she would like to write about him and the way Harold arranged a date with her was amusing, trust Maxine to study the ledger while the gun fight was going on around her

2x06 High Road

Maxine saying in the last episode he was still hung up with Zoe was interesting considering he asked her to play his wife but Graham didn't have much choice after the broke in and took Izzy's necklace

2x07 Critical

The sniper getting shot with his own rifle was careless and looks like John has meet his match with this latest team and all their technology but Wesley knowing who John is should be interesting

Til Death

Well this is first for the team a husband and wife trying to kill each other but i like how he handled the situation kidnap both of them and trying to do marriage counselling for them.

2x08 Til Death

Till death do use part was perfect for this couple trying to have each other killed but their killers being so determined was amusing and Fusco was lucky he was wearing a vest

2x09 C.O.D.

Talk about having a bad day but that cab driver was lucky to still be alive after his mystery passenger but what a nice end with him getting his family to the USA thanks to Carter

2x10 Shadow Box

John getting arrested with the other three guys in suits should make the next episode interesting as Carter is the only one who can identify John

2-PI-R

Harold on his own dealing with a number is interesting and it worked it out well but just as John think he was being set free another set back but Carter is now in a difficult situation

2x11 - 2-Pi-R

Harold impressing Caleb with his knowledge of computers was interesting as he was a genius himself but it did look like the teacher was trying to steal his work and Carter having to interrogate John should be interesting

2x12 Prisoner's Dilemma

Typical guy Lionel not interested in the new case until he seen the photo but being attacked by her was amusing and impressive cover for John but Carter having to interrogate him while being watched made things interesting and John being in prison with the guys he put there could be dangerous along with the new player and what an ending with John's past catching up with him

Reply 146#146 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i felt a bit cheated that we don't know how Lionel rescued her from the mafia guys ?

How was he able defend her against all those guys shooting at him normally he would need John to help him and now we are meant believe he was competent enough to rescue her and take down those guys?

Dead Reckoning

Well after clifhanger in previous episode but Harold was very lucky with number code with bomb

2x13 Dead Reckoning

It's a good job Fusco found Carter's earring at the crash scene before anyone else and Mark taking Kara out with her own bomb was priceless

Reply 151#151 codebreaker's post

That was just so amusing i couldn't believe it

Thread