Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

One Percent

Well he was certainly a difficult client to protect but forcing resse to come out and be honest was interesting tactics but bugging the watch and Harold knowing it was great but computer has threat assessment on him should be interesting.

2x14 One Percent

Harold swapping his credit card for one with a bug while at the cleaners was great as he wasn't the easiest guy to follow and him figuring it out was a surprise

2x15 Booked Solid

I think Carters so called position with the FBI was a ruse to get her to do the polygraph test and John allowing him to live will be a mistake but nice work saving the hotel maid

Reply 157#157 codebreaker's post

Yes it was ruse but it wasn't john they were concerned but her new boyfriend she really can't get a break

2x16 Relevance

Sam Shaw's partner snooping into the money trail looks like has put a target on her back but she is one hell of an operative and she would be a great asset to the team

Reply 159#159 codebreaker's post

Yes she would of been a great addition to the team John can't always be the action hero .

Proteus

Well find the guy was difficult but i had feeling he was fake FBI when we meet him

2x17 Proteus

I'm disappointed it took so long for Reese and Finch to figure out the FBI agent was the killer but it's a good job Carter turned up when she did

2x18 All In

Having to rescue Leon Tao again is becoming boring but at least they put him to work and using elderly gambler's to launder money from the pharmacy was rather clever, Lou giving Harold the slip by dropping his keys in the fish tank was amusing but the Russian roulette was priceless

Reply 165#165 codebreaker's post

How many time has he been rescued ?

Reply 166#166 bala's post

At a guess I think four times

Reply 167#167 codebreaker's post

Really but i think he's comic relief the situation he get himself into

Renewed For A 3rd Season

Trojan Horse

Well Harold trying to save the women was more up his alley but good thing Reese was there save her in streets

2x19 Trojan Horse

As soon as Harold almost got caught in Monica's office by her assistant I thought he was involved and using the dog to trap the security men was amusing

In Extremis

So the machine has a virus should make this tricky

2x20 In Extremis

Seeing Allison Scagliotti playing the Dr's daughter Molly was different and Reese trying to help the doctor get revenge on the man who gave him the incurable poison must of been frustrating but telling the killer he has only 24 hours was some sort of justice

2x21 Zero Day

I thought Carter was going to get shot in the back but framing her for shooting an unarmed man was more believable and who got the right phone call

Reply 177#177 codebreaker's post

We don't exactly know but we think it was Reese

Reply 178#178 bala's post

That would be the obvious choice but a twist for next weeks season finale would be great

Thread