Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

God Mode

Yes it was a surprise so it moved itself was an amazing task

Two controllers should made for an interesting 3rd seasons.

talk about hedging your bets

2x22 God Mode

Looks like they both got the so called right phone call to a degree but John been given the shotgun to make him feel better while she drove the sports car was amusing

3x01 Liberty

Trying to track down the sailor on leave was interesting and the pawn shop shoot out was great but Root making herself at home in the sanatorium is going to be interesting as her shrink might be her next target

Reply 185#185 codebreaker's post

The shrink wouldn't be in trouble if he let her have the phone when he find it.  If her "god" wins the argument then the doctor lives.  I like that John gave word of advice to someone who might be a friend in the future.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-25-2013 19:18 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Nothing To Hide

Well how amusing person who sell personal information about people get himself into trouble thinking he has nothing to hide when he has quite a few and we meet this season new enemy.

3x02 Nothing to Hide

Karen Mills must of wondered how the police knew she sabotaged Wayne Kruger's meeting and after that elevator ride I expected his car to blow up but taking control of it was even better and Peter Collier being responsible was a surprise

Lady Killer

Wow what a way misdirect us with the title but root escaping and prove to doctor she wasn't crazy was rather amusing.

3x03 Lady Killer

Using Carter, Shaw and Zoe to bait the chameleon playboy was amusing especially when they compared their weapons of choice and the fact he wasn't the lady killer someone else is and is still out there

Reply 192#192 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling from the beginning he wasn't a killer, that would have been to easy.  Root and the Machine helping her escape and her not killing anyone was great.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Spoiler Clip

I found a spoiler clip for this show i am not going embed it because people might be tempted to watch it.

Watch it at your own risk

3x04 Reasonable Doubt

Vanessa was certainly acting like a guilty woman considering she was claiming to be innocent but that jump from the roof was impressive and what a twist that her husband was framing her for his death when they planned it together

Reply 196#196 codebreaker's post

This was rather crazy ride and look like Carter rookie is working for HR.

Reply 197#197 bala's post

I had a feeling there was something iffy about him

Razgovor

Carter rules the way she told him who's boss loved the line 'now you work for me ' .

Well target being little girl show Shawn past was a great way to get to know her character but Root kidnap her was so unbelievable .

Reply 200#200 bala's post

Root is going to be interesting as the machine is using her but also trying to keep her from being to psychotic.  I liked the girl and maybe we will see more of her.

Carter turning the tables was great

3x05 Razgovor

Shaw being made while following the 10-year-old girl was amusing and you have to give her respect for her skills in surveillance and who would of thought HR was involved, Carter using her partners gun to get him to work for her instead of HR was great

3x06 Mors Praematura

Harold was lucky that John ignored his orders to stay on Samantha's abduction and I had a feeling Root's case would eventually be linked to Harold's case

Reply 204#204 codebreaker's post

I don't think Harold can contain Root but it should be interesting whether she will join the team or not?.

Reply 205#205 bala's post

Root is interesting, I like her better than I do than Shaw, though last week's episode showing that she is incapable of feeling the same as others made me feel better about her.

3x07 The Perfect Mark

The hypnotherapist fake gun fight was impressive but what rotten luck one of his marks was a money launderer for HR and the baseball just makes him an even bigger target but Natalie stealing the ball was a surprise as HR had her as a hostage and the rookie getting shot was tragic

Thread