99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I am really looking forward to this

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was great first episode and i like it when a show surprise us with that kind of twist it made the episode much enjoyable and i liked the way they wrote the episode but i found amusing how they guy rip off the gun after beat them up in the train.

Ghosts

Well this was another good episode and some good flashback as to how system was created.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he kind of had to make the point

Reply 13#13 sanggye's post

Well this was a good episode but i like how he gave guy a second chance with his girlfriend but who has the file?

Cura Te Ipsum

It was great to see Linda Cardellini again haven't seen her since ER ended she such a great actress i am surprised no network would given her own show . She really played great character so well . I loved how he put a spy on police with corrupt cop.

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

Why would cause trouble he now can spy on her and her investigation?

Judgement

Well trying to protect judge was wrong one when they target his son and trying to rescue him almost failed but i liked how they got her on more serious charges.

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

Yeah i suppose the son was the one is danger if he stop them none of this would got as far as it did.

The Fix

Well she was rather good fixer but she was just as good at him at solving problem it's good thing he was undercover as her driver

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

Well we really do need a good supporting female for the team

Foe

Well going after all people that betrayed him but finding out his women was a alive all this time and that he has a daughter should made him happy but no he still wanted kill them

Reply 39#39 sanggye's post

Well when he raised his hand why would it go off ?

Get Carter

Well saving Carter was great and look like there more to her story than what we thought .

Number Crunch

Well that car accident and the money seems to be blessing but having each of 4 people killed over was rather interesting to see. Carter letting them go at end was no surprise but at least she know who he's working with.

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

Yeah it was rather amusing but i am glad we got little background on the system that predict these events but so much about it to be hackable

Legacy

Well another good episode but two cops each not knowing about other one was very amusing

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

Yes he looks like the son but other one asking him find out who he is going cause trouble.

Reply 68#68 sanggye's post

Well yeah this just got better

Wolf And Cub

Well having to protect a teen was more tricky than he thought but he really showed him how take down a gang leader by simply watching how they do business and when he took out a Fire torch it wasn't what we thought he was going to use it for

99 12345
Thread