29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Interesting show, This is the kind of show I always liked, each episode dealing with a specific case and at the end, it all is nice and tidy.  Don't mind having a subplot in the background that spans.  Hopefully it stays like.   Neat take on good guy helps a little guy (this time without the little guy knowing.)
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

What a smart girl     Liked how "Harold" worked a day job at a company that he owned for years, long before he did the project.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x03 Mission Creep

Liked how he showed the Banker how he could use his head also

Cura Te Ipsum

setting his dirty cop into the same office as the cop looking for him, could cause trouble, hope the info outweighs the problem it could cause

Reply 20#20 bala's post

And the person the female cop is looking for is pulling the strings of the corrupt cop who is not happy with that at all

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The Judge wasn't the wrong one, they were going to kill him also.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yea, the son was in danger, but the machine picked the Judge

Reply 30#30 bala's post

They could make a heck of a team

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Nah. let's have one show that doesn't go into the romance stuff, besides he is still dealing with his own loss.  I like this show, reminds me of the old 80s show called Stingray, (not the kids one)  And that worked well having just 1 main character.  I like that the whole show deals with figuring out who is going to get killed at that time, no heavy save the world, no romance and so on

1x07 Witness

That was an interesting twist, hard to believe that the criminal mastermind was posing as a history teacher.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Oh yeah, it has been the mastermind in the background since the beginning

Reply 38#38 bala's post

He didn't want to kill his wife or daughter.  The gun was unloaded when he raised it, he wanted to be shot and killed so he didn't end up back in prison,.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It didn't go off,  Reese shot him.  Then when Reese picked up the gun and he checked the cartridge and mentioned that it was empty.  Then the old guy mentioned when asked how did he know Reese would have shot him.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Well Elias hasn't been caught yet, so it's not completely over.  Wonder if the whole rescuing thing is at least going to loosen her up  abit

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I did, it was kind of obvious, they spent too much time with the focus on him, and the whole meet her for dinner thing cinched it.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Carter helping them escape was kind of a surprise, hopefully she realizes that the CIA only wants him dead because he got tired of killing people who were innocent.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well she is an honest cop, it would go against her nature to be dishonest.  he is a murderer, possible thief and all that.

1x11 Super

It looks like the guys might have a new team member soon, though she might be a bit too honest for some of the work.  Funny to see the two of them switch roles.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

No, he said it was so encrypted that it can't be hackable

Reply 62#62 bala's post

He is just trying to protect both himself and Finch.  Finch would do the same thing.

29 12
Thread