Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

yes it was, but I wonder what his partner did that left such a big impression.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

the boss of the Lattimer I guess, but I have no idea who that is.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Well, I think she wasn't really surprised cause she already had her suspicions since the first Elias episode. But I wonder how much of what they said she believes, even now they tried to shoot him.

I liked the last frame of the episode which might give us more insight into why they split up. The machine started looking at the partner as a possible thread. But I guess the machine is hackable for the partner, cause he knows how the machine works. The whole point of keeping the working of the machine secret was to make sure it wouldn't be abused. And the partner knows how the machine works so theoretically he could abuse it.
But the threat to decrease their payment for the machine was funny :-)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I wonder what lionel is going to do when he sees her calling again. And having his partner followed is going to cause trouble. And so is the son of the former partner.

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Nope, they let everyone believe that the father was the one who designed it because Finch didn't want them to know. But he was the brain behind it. The kid just doesn't know it. I don't even think he knows that Finch knows that much about computers in general.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

so he's back. I knew that would happen, can't wait to see the next one;

Reply 92#92 bala's post

I absolutely loved this episode. John really came through for her and she stood by her beliefs. I love that Fusco is now outed as a dirty cop, but also showed that she can trust him and didn't have to betray HQ.
But we'll see Elias again. I can't imagine that this was all they had in store for him. That would be way too easy.
But aranging his fathers death from prison was nice ending.

Thread