99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x05 Prophets

Reese forced to go to therapy due to his high number of shootings during homicide cases was amusing

4x06 Pretenders

Sam being a pretender was amusing but walking into middle of dangerous situation was unlucky but good thing Reese was there to help him out . Fitch having his own little mission was great.

4x07 Honor Among Thieves

Shaw took center stage in this episode and trying to protect the number was fun for her as she respected his technique in smash and grabs and he really had nac in doing robberies.

4x08 Point of Origin

They finally found out who Marcus is but them finding Shaw at her fake job was a great clifhanger

4x09 The Devil You Know

Shaw having to shoot her way out was impressive so glad Root helped her escape but their chemistry is just so amusing but i don't know after what root did to save her when she wouldn't listen i think their girlmance is over

If-The-Else

This was interesting simulation with machine trying to figure out a way out for the characters and I love the different situations but in the end you hand it to Shaw,  she knows how to make an entrance but kissing root was a little too much for me i liked the fact they firt with each other but the kiss was too much it made sacrifice too sad.

4x12 Control-Alt-Delete

Samaritan begins to withhold information from the ISA, raising Control's suspicions leading her realise that she is no longer in control

4x13 M.I.A.

Trying find shaw in small town might sound easy but finding out Samaritan has been conducting experiment on people was rather disturbing since it uses tracking chip to locate everyone in town. .

4x14 Guilty

Harold trying get out of jury duty was predictable but it look like machine had other plans

Q&A

Harold having his suspicions on her was wise because she really look innocent but you can clearly see how samaritan has brainwashing her by showing the postive side instead negative side but look on her face at end suspect that Harold might gotten through to her but you got love Root's timing it's always flawless

4x16 Blunt

Protecting a con women was rather tricky but how she played all of them was impressive but getting an offer by the brotherhood was interesting .

4x17 Karma

The number doing frame job on bad people was interesting but stopping him from framing an innocent man was great

4x18 Skip

This is only show that i know off that creates so many strong female characters and here we meet another one. I am constantly amazed at how they keep creating fantastic character who are unbelievable and surprising.

4x19 Search and Destroy

Sameratian looking for Harold AI using anti-virus software was a smart move

4x20 Terra Incognita

Looked like a close call for John it's a good thing he has partner who were concerned about him

4x21 Asylum

Machine giving up the location to save harold was interesting

4x22 YHWH

I have to say what an season finale we find out machine downloaded itself into electrical system of united state telephone line was amazing hiding place but trying to save machine by download it in compressed form into hard drive was interesting.

Reply 242#242 shinny's post

Samaritan beat the machine

Reply 246#246 Milks26's post

I honestly don't know how you have time catch up on these shows .

How can you really enjoy the episodes when you don't even time think about since you moving to next episode straight away.

99 12345
Thread