Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

How long can they keep each other a secret Lionel has no clue that his partner is also working for Reese as well can't wait both find out about each other

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was good as well but we are slowing learning about Finch's past one piece at a time.

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Well it was good episode but finding out who was behind it was great and it's good things she went through the footage to catch the cellphone.

Reply 86#86 spratt89's post

Great news

Reply 88#88 sanggye's post

And to think if the nurse didn't register the social security none of this would of happen

Identity Crisis

I had feeling it was her all along it was rather obvious to anyone who watch this series it's always other person

Flesh and Blood

Well kidnapping her son was risky move but she really stood to protect the mobsters

Matsya Nyaya

I can't believe he would leave his wife for that waitress but he got what he deserved.

Person of Interest 1x21 Promo - "Many Happy Returns" (HD)

Many Happy Returns

Well nice background episode and step closer to finding out more about him

Firewall

Well now that's what a call a season finale i should know Amy Acker get casted she would end up having a bigger role than expected but she really played them put herself in danger capture him and they were too late to figure it out.

The Contingency

Well nice returning episode and she really is a nutcase

Bad Code

Well still no clue as how long she will be in the series but her back story was interesting and finding that body in the driveway lead to interesting conclusion.

Masquerade

Well that was one hell of troublesome client but glad he managed to get her under control

Triggerman

Well saving the hitman was interesting client and the mess he leaves for the cops is getting ridiculous. Carter almost seems fed up  

bury the lead

Good episode and for a journalist she had story right under her nose and didn't know about it was amusing and finding who the boss of HR was a surprise he really made it look like someone else.

High Road

Well this was an ok episode but finding out why that guy was person of interest was good he really wanted a normal life but glad they could help him out, It was interesting how Harold met that women for those of you who were paying attention she the women Reese tracked down in the first season to find out about Harold.

Critical

Well i like that this wasn't easy but i think this was the first time the bad guy figured out who he was but i dont think it's over now he knows who John is.

Til Death

Well this is first for the team a husband and wife trying to kill each other but i like how he handled the situation kidnap both of them and trying to do marriage counselling for them.

2-PI-R

Harold on his own dealing with a number is interesting and it worked it out well but just as John think he was being set free another set back but Carter is now in a difficult situation

Thread