Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x13 Root Cause

The way they set Powell up was impressive but giving Harold's system a run for it's money made a nice change and looking forward to her return for another challenge

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I liked the way Reese used their car to take them out and burning the money was sweet justice, Lionel saving the kid was nice but making a joke about the bullet was amusing

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I like the way Lionel is also working for Reese on Finch's past

1x15 Blue Code

That was quick thinking from John to take the phone to protect the under cover cop but keeping the cop safe is going to be hard, Lionel destroying the document was impressive but at leased he is now on the inside of HR

1x16 Risk

Adam was lucky when he was with John at the construction site but the lengths they they had gone to frame him for his bosses murder and then trying to kill him was impressive but flipping the tables on them was great and what happens next should be good

1x17 Baby Blue

The new number being a six-month old girl was different but Finch kidnapping her from the hospital was a little amusing and why would the wife clean up her husbands mess in such a brutal fashion

Reply 91#91 bala's post

It's nice that the covered identity theft and them being different sexes made it more interesting but Tara played the victim well

Reply 92#92 bala's post

Carter ignoring her phone almost costing her life which was a great wake up call and kidnapping the mob bosses was impressive but John keeping his promise to save her son was nice

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-13-2012 14:33 ]

1x20 Matsya Nyaya

The way Tommy behaved in the back of the armored car I thought he was going to die but not by his partner the waitress and Lionel using the girls gun was quick thinking

1x21 Many Happy Returns

I found Lionel loosing Sarah / Karen amusing and predictable considering she was always looking over her shoulder and John walking into the lions den to get her husband was great but only made things worse and taking him to a foreign prison was great

1x22 No Good Deed

Interesting case with the security analyst, Henry asking the wrong question about the machine that almost got him killed and he has to be the hardest one to try and protect with him keep disappearing and Reese digging into Finch's past has eventually discovered what he's been keeping hidden

1x23 Firewall

What a coincidence that HR was after Caroline just after John sent Lionel her photo and the escape from the hotel was impressive considering the FBI and HR were there but it all being a con to draw them out so she could get Harold was interesting

Thread