Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 146#146 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i felt a bit cheated that we don't know how Lionel rescued her from the mafia guys ?

How was he able defend her against all those guys shooting at him normally he would need John to help him and now we are meant believe he was competent enough to rescue her and take down those guys?

Dead Reckoning

Well after clifhanger in previous episode but Harold was very lucky with number code with bomb

Reply 151#151 codebreaker's post

That was just so amusing i couldn't believe it

One Percent

Well he was certainly a difficult client to protect but forcing resse to come out and be honest was interesting tactics but bugging the watch and Harold knowing it was great but computer has threat assessment on him should be interesting.

Reply 157#157 codebreaker's post

Yes it was ruse but it wasn't john they were concerned but her new boyfriend she really can't get a break

Reply 159#159 codebreaker's post

Yes she would of been a great addition to the team John can't always be the action hero .

Proteus

Well find the guy was difficult but i had feeling he was fake FBI when we meet him

Reply 165#165 codebreaker's post

How many time has he been rescued ?

Reply 167#167 codebreaker's post

Really but i think he's comic relief the situation he get himself into

Trojan Horse

Well Harold trying to save the women was more up his alley but good thing Reese was there save her in streets

In Extremis

So the machine has a virus should make this tricky

Reply 177#177 codebreaker's post

We don't exactly know but we think it was Reese

God Mode

Yes it was a surprise so it moved itself was an amazing task

Two controllers should made for an interesting 3rd seasons.

talk about hedging your bets

Nothing To Hide

Well how amusing person who sell personal information about people get himself into trouble thinking he has nothing to hide when he has quite a few and we meet this season new enemy.

Lady Killer

Wow what a way misdirect us with the title but root escaping and prove to doctor she wasn't crazy was rather amusing.

Spoiler Clip

I found a spoiler clip for this show i am not going embed it because people might be tempted to watch it.

Watch it at your own risk

Reply 196#196 codebreaker's post

This was rather crazy ride and look like Carter rookie is working for HR.

Razgovor

Carter rules the way she told him who's boss loved the line 'now you work for me ' .

Well target being little girl show Shawn past was a great way to get to know her character but Root kidnap her was so unbelievable .

Reply 204#204 codebreaker's post

I don't think Harold can contain Root but it should be interesting whether she will join the team or not?.

Reply 208#208 codebreaker's post

The fact that he got played was rather amusing

Thread