Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Endgame

Wow Carter really went rogue   good thing she decided to ask help at takedown .

The Crossing

Well trying transport Head of HR was more challenging than one could ever imagine but what sad ending . Mind you knock him out and put him in a morgue was amusing . Shaw having to make a choice who save and choose Kid over his father was right thing because he managed to escape.

Lethe

Well this was surprise didn't realise new episode today since i thought it was taken a break until after new year and it look like a great clifhanger i can't wait to see how Harold get out of this situation without John . I can't believe i didn't see that twist coming with the wife  

Aletheia

Well who would of thought Root would be the one to rescue Harold and his guys and Root getting captured look like she was going to be gonner and look machine helped her

4C

Well getting Reese back on the team was interesting situation since the computer put him on a flight with situation which could resulted in over 170 deaths   . He realise he couldn't escape but protect that innocent was amusing but put him luggage case at end was priceless

Last Call

Well Finch actually being undercover was nice for a change but what an elaborate hostage situation

RAM

Well so this shows us who Reese replace as Harold's back up but i have say he really was completely different to Resse but it great to watch but tie it into root storyline was nice work

/

Well odd title for an episode but Root being main player put people together was really amusing she really calm under pressure and looked so much in control with all that happend but to get her eye fixed was great.

Allegiance

Man Root trying follow that man was tricky since he had a lot of counter measures but using the dog was smart .

I really like new team dynamic who would of thought Root would be such great annoyance to them

Most Likely To...

Another amusing episode but actually losing first number was sad but school reunion number was amusing . Vigilance is becoming an interesting rival by expose those document  but Root seemed really happy at the end

[ Last edited by bala at 4-6-2014 09:13 ]

Death Benefit

Good episode but Samathan coming online for 24 hours to find finch is one hell of a clifhanger . What a diamlina for the team deciding whether or not machine wanted to protect or kill the person

Beta

Well Samaritan beta test was impressive but Root stealing 7 of the servers was priceless

A House Divided

Is it wrong that i like Root more than Harold as team leader in this series. She makes the better team leader and she has more fun doing it than Harold   . I hope they give her more stuff like this

comic con trailer

Season 4

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2014 14:25 ]

Reply 251#251 codebreaker's post

sorry for typo

4x01 Panopticon

Reese being a cop was interesting cover and helping that shop owner was great but what a way introduce a new system communicate with each other and Harold finding a new place was great.

Reply 255#255 codebreaker's post

bomb in the phone

4x02 Nautilus

Who would of though a geo-tag game would a recruiting tool for samathan

4x03 Wingman

I think first time we seen who in charge of that police station but she does seem like Reese even though he making one hell of a mess shooting suspects . Bosco needing help to meet women using next number to check him out was amusing. . I am so glad machine found a way to help them get resources they need to save people

4x04 Brotherhood

These are new bad guy but these guys are high organised gang but the leader hiding in plain sight was fantastic what a way to introduce him at the last minute if only Shaw had known but he convincing as gang banger who would thought he was mastermind behind the brotherhood.

Thread