Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 One Percent

Harold swapping his credit card for one with a bug while at the cleaners was great as he wasn't the easiest guy to follow and him figuring it out was a surprise

2x15 Booked Solid

I think Carters so called position with the FBI was a ruse to get her to do the polygraph test and John allowing him to live will be a mistake but nice work saving the hotel maid

2x16 Relevance

Sam Shaw's partner snooping into the money trail looks like has put a target on her back but she is one hell of an operative and she would be a great asset to the team

2x17 Proteus

I'm disappointed it took so long for Reese and Finch to figure out the FBI agent was the killer but it's a good job Carter turned up when she did

2x18 All In

Having to rescue Leon Tao again is becoming boring but at least they put him to work and using elderly gambler's to launder money from the pharmacy was rather clever, Lou giving Harold the slip by dropping his keys in the fish tank was amusing but the Russian roulette was priceless

Reply 166#166 bala's post

At a guess I think four times

2x19 Trojan Horse

As soon as Harold almost got caught in Monica's office by her assistant I thought he was involved and using the dog to trap the security men was amusing

2x20 In Extremis

Seeing Allison Scagliotti playing the Dr's daughter Molly was different and Reese trying to help the doctor get revenge on the man who gave him the incurable poison must of been frustrating but telling the killer he has only 24 hours was some sort of justice

2x21 Zero Day

I thought Carter was going to get shot in the back but framing her for shooting an unarmed man was more believable and who got the right phone call

Reply 178#178 bala's post

That would be the obvious choice but a twist for next weeks season finale would be great

2x22 God Mode

Looks like they both got the so called right phone call to a degree but John been given the shotgun to make him feel better while she drove the sports car was amusing

3x01 Liberty

Trying to track down the sailor on leave was interesting and the pawn shop shoot out was great but Root making herself at home in the sanatorium is going to be interesting as her shrink might be her next target

3x02 Nothing to Hide

Karen Mills must of wondered how the police knew she sabotaged Wayne Kruger's meeting and after that elevator ride I expected his car to blow up but taking control of it was even better and Peter Collier being responsible was a surprise

3x03 Lady Killer

Using Carter, Shaw and Zoe to bait the chameleon playboy was amusing especially when they compared their weapons of choice and the fact he wasn't the lady killer someone else is and is still out there

3x04 Reasonable Doubt

Vanessa was certainly acting like a guilty woman considering she was claiming to be innocent but that jump from the roof was impressive and what a twist that her husband was framing her for his death when they planned it together

Reply 197#197 bala's post

I had a feeling there was something iffy about him

3x05 Razgovor

Shaw being made while following the 10-year-old girl was amusing and you have to give her respect for her skills in surveillance and who would of thought HR was involved, Carter using her partners gun to get him to work for her instead of HR was great

3x06 Mors Praematura

Harold was lucky that John ignored his orders to stay on Samantha's abduction and I had a feeling Root's case would eventually be linked to Harold's case

3x07 The Perfect Mark

The hypnotherapist fake gun fight was impressive but what rotten luck one of his marks was a money launderer for HR and the baseball just makes him an even bigger target but Natalie stealing the ball was a surprise as HR had her as a hostage and the rookie getting shot was tragic

3x08 Endgame

38 numbers at once is a first and Joss wanting to go it alone for a while was understandable as there was a tail on her but hijacking the shipment along with her whole plan was impressive accept for the judge but at leased the had a back up plan for that as well

Thread