29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 65#65 kellemanske's post

Yea, pretty much what you said.  He always stayed under the radar it looks like.  No-one but the father knew that he designed the machine
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x13

There is someone with better tech skills than Harold and she knows him and he doesn't know here
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Yea, he rally took care of the kid, and he told him more info than he told anyone before him

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Only that Lionel was enjoying being honest and fairly safe, now he has to be a dirty cop again

1x17

He really seemed to enjoy having the baby around

Reply 185#185 codebreaker's post

The shrink wouldn't be in trouble if he let her have the phone when he find it.  If her "god" wins the argument then the doctor lives.  I like that John gave word of advice to someone who might be a friend in the future.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-25-2013 19:18 ]

Reply 192#192 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling from the beginning he wasn't a killer, that would have been to easy.  Root and the Machine helping her escape and her not killing anyone was great.

Reply 200#200 bala's post

Root is going to be interesting as the machine is using her but also trying to keep her from being to psychotic.  I liked the girl and maybe we will see more of her.

Carter turning the tables was great

Reply 205#205 bala's post

Root is interesting, I like her better than I do than Shaw, though last week's episode showing that she is incapable of feeling the same as others made me feel better about her.

29 12
Thread