100 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x09 The Crossing

What a shame for Lionel getting caught and tortured by HR but Shaw saving his son was the right choice, Joss and John comparing scares was amusing but what a tragic end for her

3x10 The Devil’s Share

Simmons being the most wanted man is some conciliation for Joss's murder but having to use Root to track Simmons was an interesting dilemma, John having the marshals thinking there was three or four was impressive as he took out a dozen along the way and Elias having Simmons killed was a great end

3x11 Lethe

Arthur not recognising his wife Diane I thought was sad considering they had been married for 20 years but her fooling everyone was a surprise and great cliffhanger

3x12 Aletheia

Root being able to escape being tortured was impressive and the bank clerk not being who they thought was a surprise especially after it looked like she was shot and I hope Hersh died in the explosion as he walks around like he's invisible

3x13 - 4C

John knocking out the passenger on the phone was amusing but two air Marshall being knocked out and their weapons loose on the plane was going to be a problem but I'm glad the stewardess wasn't involved and Harold landing the plane was impressive

3x14 Provenance

Getting in wrong about Kelli was interesting as she was only stealing the antiquities to keep her daughter, Kai safe but helping her frame her daughter kidnapper and getting her daughter back was awesome

3x15 Last Call

Harold going undercover as a 911 operator was a good fit and the way Sandra talked Jackie in how to break the window was impressive but reducing over 30,000 - 911 calls to only 312 was incredible considering the amount of time available but I hope we find out who was behind it all before the end of the season

3x16 RAM

It seems strange that 3/4 of the way through season three they introduced Dillinger who was Reese's predecessor back in 2010 but the fact he tried to take Harold out by drugging him I'm not surprised he was killed, Shaw also being around back then was a nice way to introduce her and Root back in the present time was a good way to end

3x17 - /

Cyrus the janitor wasn't the easiest client to protect as everyone seemed to want a piece of him

3x18 Allegiance

Root being outsmarted by her suspect the first time was amusing but a second time was priceless and it was obvious when Shaw went for a drink she would leave to try and help her boyfriend from being deported

3x19 Most Likely To…

The taxi exploding before they could rescue Leona was a tragic start but Shaw and Reese having to go to a high school reunion was amusing

3x20 Death Benefit

Decima is certainly making their jobs more challenging but kidnapping the U.S. Senator was different as it looked like the machine wanted them to kill the Senator rather than protect him

3x21 Beta

Samaritan not being able to find Harold after goes on-line for 24 hours was ironic but using Grace to get to him was devious and I hope they pay before the end of the season

3x22 A House Divided

Root being slow to warn Shaw of the secret service men behind the door was amusing but over all she does a good job in Harold's absence

3x23 Deus ex Machina

Peter wanting justice for his brother was understandable but the way he was played it made him look just a bad as the others and the reason Root took the servers was interesting

Reply 250#250 bala's post

Are they skipping season 4

Reply 254#254 bala's post

Looks like John got the better undercover job But Sam trying to sell perfume was amusing and was the boy kidnapped because John took the phone or the bomb in the phone as they may not of seen the exposition when they went around the corner

100 12345
Thread