Thread
Printable Version

A Gifted Man Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

In Case of Loss of Control

Well another good episode thinking he killed Anna when he didn't was good but he did have tough decision to make whether he would do the operation and i am glad e made the right decision.

1x07 In Case of Exposure

What Chief Hawthorne did to get Gemma to see Michael was nice and what Ben said about the hit and run, did sound like it was Anna he was talking about but that would of been a freaky coincidence

In Case of Missed Communication

Not knowing the homeless guy on the bus DNR but at least he got see his daughter. .

Reply 23#23 bala's post

How can they be blame for resuscitating the DNR patient with his bracelet in his coat pocket and how sad that Rita's surprise Thanksgiving reunion turns out to be a disaster but lying about his living will was a surprise

In Case of Abnormal Rhythm

Sad episode we knew eventually we would death of a patient but to get married just as she died was sad.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I thought Rachel would never get to speak to her mother, Elinor again after their argument and how tragic for Julia but the experimental treatment would of been worth the risk

In Case of a Bolt from the Blue

Talking about having peminention about being operated on but i liked he had operated on in clinic and boy who we thought was faking ended up actually being hit by lighting was great.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They always say doctors make the worst patients but what an idiot Michael was by not speaking up earlier and the poor kid thinking God is now bullying him was sad but he was lucky to survive the bolt from the blue

In Case of (Re)Birth

Well it was nice the grandmother was able take care of the baby .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

The grandmother being able take care of her grandson was nice considering how young Lucky was when he died

1x12 In Case of Blind Spots

Kate and Michael both having unusual cases was interesting but Kate being her mentor and having missed the track marks was unfortunate but sad that she did it for Kate and what she has done for her

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yeah it rather shame she did for her and not for herself

1x13 In Case of Complications

It was obvious that Michael's evidence in court would have consequences from the grieving families but i thought it would be the husband and not the wife who would go after him, the text from Kate's phone was clever and the distraction was impressive but Anton getting shot was unfortunate

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-16-2012 11:46 ]

In Case of Co-Dependents

Well having pop star guest star was interesting but i wasn't impressed with her.  Having both patient from his both job have similar symptom really help disgnise the carbon monoxide poisoning.  

In Case of Letting Go

Well he finally kissed her about time but her reaction was amusing she was surprised but she didn't say anything.

Thread