Thread
Printable Version

A Gifted Man Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i can't believe tennis girl was so obsessed with the record as well but she risked her health by lying to him and she didn't care.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I felt that this was a better episode than pilot i really underestimate how much drama was going to happen in this show. The cases really open a lot of good discussion. The pregnant women really wanted the baby and husband wanted to save her. i am glad the father came back at end

In Case of Discomfort

Well this was another good episode but he really should dismissed that women he interview i loved how he beg her at the end she says she will think about it. You have wonder how he keep dealing all ANNA patient and i am not surprised he was fed up. I also realise that he changing as the episode progress.

ps: The start sleeping with that women to get top 10 spot was amusing never thought he was like that i waiting Anna pop in but she didn't.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-9-2011 18:42 ]

In Case of Separation Anxiety

Well i have say having a car crash into clinic was lucky thing for daughter find a rare brain tumour. I like how he getting used to Anna being around .

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

This is most fascinating show I am watching because it really stretchers your imagination as what you believe in?. Is he crazy , does he have a brain tumour or can he really see ghost along with crazy patient illness. it's not traditional medical drama.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

The difference was that we were given a reasonable and scientific explanation for the voices but you have to wonder whether surgery was necessary since it didn't get rid of voices but what Anton did get rid of the voice was a surprise.

In Case of Memory Loss

Well it does seem like common theme that patient from free clinic will always need his help but guy shooting his girlfriend was unexpected i really couldn't believe it when it happened. That father trying control his daughter bound lead problems.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I think she has a good response because you shot me

A Gifted Man 1x06

Well this is a ok episode but shame about football player

In Case of Loss of Control

Well another good episode thinking he killed Anna when he didn't was good but he did have tough decision to make whether he would do the operation and i am glad e made the right decision.

In Case of Missed Communication

Not knowing the homeless guy on the bus DNR but at least he got see his daughter. .

In Case of Abnormal Rhythm

Sad episode we knew eventually we would death of a patient but to get married just as she died was sad.

In Case of a Bolt from the Blue

Talking about having peminention about being operated on but i liked he had operated on in clinic and boy who we thought was faking ended up actually being hit by lighting was great.

In Case of (Re)Birth

Well it was nice the grandmother was able take care of the baby .

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yeah it rather shame she did for her and not for herself

In Case of Co-Dependents

Well having pop star guest star was interesting but i wasn't impressed with her.  Having both patient from his both job have similar symptom really help disgnise the carbon monoxide poisoning.  

In Case of Letting Go

Well he finally kissed her about time but her reaction was amusing she was surprised but she didn't say anything.

In Case of Heart Failure

Well this was rather sad after all that she died

Thread